Looking for website design help

I have no idea how to create a good, appealing website that will attract people to it. If anyone has pointers that would be great! If you want to help develop the site just send an e-mail to support@z-twilight.com

Our site has been redesign by teamgrowth.net and they are very professional, quick, and helpful.
    Last edited by James-A; 07-31-2006 at 09:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TwilightNet
    I have no idea how to create a good, appealing website that will attract people to it. If anyone has pointers that would be great! If you want to help develop the site just send an e-mail to support@z-twilight.com

What you can do in this case is to get a web template that is commercially optimized and search engine friendly. You can modify every aspect of the template and adapt it to your needs and target group - the flash animations and actions, the background colors, the font styles, the images, etc.

check out oswd.org - they have some good ones

As mentioned above, web templates are excellent for beginners. You can even learn alot of the coding you have to edit.

I suggest searching around the internet for a tutorial series HTML perhaps on dreamweaver.

If you are that in doubt....hire a professional

Web Design

If you need a professional web designer, Hello my name is Jon Gross and you probably wont find a custom pro developer out there for cheaper. I also have a number of predesigned High Quality template sites I can sell to you for cheap.
    $500/site

Ther are lot of free templates available at http://www.zerodollartemplates.com/ and you can esaily use then to create your website..

Re: Looking for website design help

Good discussion is going on. When i was looking for good web designers to develop website for my company through search engine i found different types of web developers. I choosed {removed} to design for my website. They really provided me a good service.They were very professional . I was fully satisfied with their services at reasonable price.
    Last edited by ~ServerPoint~; 01-05-2010 at 05:22 AM.

Please do not up old threads
    Closed
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities