Thread: joomla or php

joomla or php

hi,
    which one is best joomla or Php ?

Well, joomla is built with PHP, it's just that it has already been written for you. I think that you are little bit confused!
    Last edited by hannahraasch; 05-16-2012 at 04:16 AM.

PHP is the Web development program or open source software , where joomla is the frame work on it.

knowledge base software

Quote Originally Posted by ajaykr View Post
    hi,
    which one is best joomla or Php ?

i dont know about joomla but know about php....its good programming language.

php is my favorite programming language.
    I like it.

I think that php is best. Because php is open source and good language.

PHP & Joombla

PHP is a widely-used general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited for Web development and can be embedded into HTML.
    Were as Joomla! is content management system (CMS), which enables you to build Web sites and powerful online applications.
    CMS: A content management system is software that keeps track of every piece of content on your Web site, much like your local public library keeps track of books and stores them. Content can be simple text, photos, music, video, documents, or just about anything you can think of. A major advantage of using a CMS is that it requires almost no technical skill or knowledge to manage. Since the CMS manages all your content, you don't have to.

joomla or php

PHP is the best as compare of Joomla because the PHP language in which Joomla CMS is written and also templates of Joomla usually contain PHP statements.
    Spinx INC – is a Prominent and a renowned Graphic Design Company in Atlanta. http://www.spinxwebdesignatlanta.com...n-atlanta.html

Joomla is best and much easy than php .I always use joomla

As mentioned by the other users, PHP is the web development language that is used to create dynamic web pages. Joomla is a web is written using PHP. So Joomla is dependent on the PHP for its structure and design.

wordpress hosting | free wordpress hosting

Joomla is a CMS which comes under PHP.So PHP is best and in demand language.