Where can I host my JSP site?

I'm looking for a hosting for my JSP site with MySQL database. Does anyone has experience with getting JSP site hosted, which is both efficient and affordable?

The best place I know of to host a Java Web application is on Google App Engine. It scales really well as it's free for low usage. Once you hit your quotas it's then pay as you go.

In my opinion, Pinellashosting.com will definitely meet your expectations on the most favorable terms.
    It will be a good idea to contact their support, tell your specific needs, see how fast they will respond and see what they can offer you.
    The thing that really has impressed me is the willingness of the support staff to take the time to explain things to a newbie who asks very basic questions.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Adam001 View Post
    In my opinion, Pinellashosting.com will definitely meet your expectations on the most favorable terms.
    It will be a good idea to contact their support, tell your specific needs, see how fast they will respond and see what they can offer you.
    The thing that really has impressed me is the willingness of the support staff to take the time to explain things to a newbie who asks very basic questions.
    Thanks for the Suggestion. :-)

If you are still in search of reliable option, U can recommend you to check these reliable web hosts:
    - Hostgator.com
    - Aspnix.com
    - Exmasters.com
    Their support is amazing. To me that's the most important thing. What good is a hosting compay that doesn't help you through the process of setting up. I don't care how user friendly the interface is, if there is no adequate live help.

Quote Originally Posted by oulee View Post
    I'm looking for a hosting for my JSP site with MySQL database. Does anyone has experience with getting JSP site hosted, which is both efficient and affordable?
    Interesting, your signature shows a hosting company with even dedicated servers and custom services offered. Why dont you host yourself?
    Looking for Cloud Hosting? Get some MediaTemple Coupons
    Shared Hosting? Get some MyHosting Promo Code Or Hostmonster Coupon

There are many options depending of what you want to do or don't want to do. You could go with open shift or heroku if you don't want to worry about rdms installation & configuration, or application server installation and configuration.

On the other hand, id you want to have control over your installation and configuration, you could go with a VPS. There are some very cheap services. For example with DigitalOcean you can have a 2gb ram & dual core processor and 40gb of a SSD drive, for $20 per month.

Also, RAM node has similar offers. You can get the same as DigitalOcean (except the disk where you have 80gb SSD) for $14 per month.