Website Design v/s keywords

I came upon several sites that are optimized and they use particular keywords for navigation links. Like for instance, get attracted, meet women, etc are being used as its main keywords in a popular dating site. The keywords have really high ranking for that. Nevertheless, I think the strategy is not that good if you look at it from design point of view. It makes the navigation hard experience for the user even if you use important keywords and placed in a good position. Do you think there is another way of grouping in one article category the keyword phrases? Please share your insights.

Placement of specific links with used of targeted keywords as an anchor text would have a good impact on overall ranking and people would prefer to consider in its content optimization rather than in its design. With design prospect, we are suppose to check the ability of content being indexed in the website.
    Last edited by Delois; 09-11-2012 at 08:38 AM.

Your sayings is good,but if you are getting traffic from those keywords it also better according to me....although main goal is to get traffic to website

Quote Originally Posted by carterlincoln11 View Post
    I think the strategy is not that good if you look at it from design point of view. It makes the navigation hard experience for the user
    I really didn't understand the reason behind this statement. I didn't feel anything wrong in this. No doubt there thousands of ways to use those keywords on page...
    Last edited by hannahraasch; 05-16-2012 at 04:13 AM.

Thanks for sharing!!!!!!! keep it up.

Content of website is very important for draw attention of readers.You need to update your content in regular basis.If you make hyper link to your keywords,it will be useful to increase traffic to your website.

Your phrases is excellent,but if you are getting visitors from those key terms it also better according to me....although definitive objective is to get visitors to website