Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

internal server error

what is internal server eror , and its disadvantage

I just updated a site on Rackspace Cloud Site (Mosso) and wrote over the original .htaccess file.
    I set the darned thing up and forgot that I had customized the .htaccess for the rackspace environment.

it means that there's a problem with the server hosting the site most likely due to a conflict on your .htaccess file or you have some incorrect syntax in your .htaccess file.
    ScarabWeb | Quality Hosting Solutions
    High Quality Hosting to fit everyone's need!
    Shared | Reseller | VPS | Dedicated Servers
    cPanel | WHM | Fantastico | RVSkin | Site Builder

I just updated a site on Rackspace Cloud Site (Mosso) and wrote over the original .htaccess file.
    I set the darned thing up and forgot that I had customized the .htaccess for the rackspace environment.

Due to the apache update, mod_security can no longer be disabled from .htaccess. You need to remove the mod_security entry from your .
    - - - - - -- -

English Grammar
    English Vocabulary
    English Exercises

When you have limited bandwidth which have been already occupied by online visitors or if your server is down which you are using for your website, visitors see the error page notifying them that they would not be able to access the website for certain time. The ideal guideline is to set 503 status code which notifies the search engine to revisit again. Sometime it can get serious issues like the removal of your website from the search engine index if stay for a long time.
    Last edited by Delois; 09-11-2012 at 09:08 AM.

If you get Internal Server errors (500) when you try to browse your website, usually it’s caused by

1. Insecure permissions for the files/folders Fix: make sure they’re all set to 755 or 644 (folders/files accordingly);

2. PHP directives are still present in the .htaccess file (php_flag orsimilar) Fix: create your own php.ini file under the folder in question and put your php flags into it. For example, “php_flag register_globals On” from .htaccess file goes to the php.ini file as register_globals = On Please be aware, unlike .htaccess file rules, php.ini variables aren’t applied recursively;

3. MimeTypes configured through .htaccess files. From now you should use “ApacheHandlers” directives instead of “AddType” to get your files parsed in your own way. For cPanel users there’s a feature under their control panel, “Apache Handlers”.

contact@myIdealHost.com
    MyIdealHost.com - unlimited linux hosting from $4.85/mo

Internal Server Error when moving from one Yahoo Finance page to find a stock quote ? I emailed Yahoo correctl?
    Since yesterday evening, whenever I try to go from the first stock summary page I begin with at Yahoo Finance, to a different stock quote, I get the Internal Error message: Yahoo Home page to Yahoo Finance to a stock quote/summary page to another stock quote page which does not come up, but gives me the Internal Server Error . Do you know about it and are you fixing it?

Due to the apache bring up to date, mod_security can no more be incapable from .htaccess. You need to eliminate the mod_security admittance from your .

Can you provide a copy of your .htaccess file?

I've been spending the last 15 minutes working out SEO URLs on my own shop, which I finally got working. I want to see if you've hit the same issue I was facing.

Hi mate,

400 Internal Server Error message might be seen in any number of ways because each website is allowed to customize the message

literally an 'Internal Server Error' is an error on the web server that you're trying to access.
    Here is the source

You should roll back and start check where the problem started, most of the internal error a due to incompatibility or due it's 2 rules or settings that conflict.
    In your case if u delete the htaccess, the error still happen? If yes, there should be a problem with the ever itself.
    If not, the problem is with the syntax or configuration of the file.
    David Pons - www.midgate.eu .es .ro
    Hosting and design web
    Fast, reliable and friendly service.

Thank's to spend your time to share. This is what I (and others, I believe), really need. It's really very informative post. Please keep it up. Looking for more relevant post.

Sometimes internal server error is caused by server incapacity to carry out the internal program installed.
    <3

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast