Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

In Search of Good Dedicated Server

If any one here can advice best option for managed dedicated servers both in terms of cost and reliability. I am looking for some thing to match Intel Intel Sandy Bridge Xeon E3 1230, 4x 3.2Ghz cores, 8x HT cores, 8M L3, 16GB ECC DDR3-1333 Kingston , fully managed with my present services provider @ $179 / m. and its with Cpanel plus softaculous inclusive.
    Its going good with them yet I am exploring other options for my next server.

One of the best web hosts I know that offers stable, fast, resourceful and feature-rich dedicated servers is WEBserver4.net company.
    Their pricing is more than cheap, but reliability is the main goal for them.
    They have Monitoring 24/7 with Technicians, large choice of operating systems, etc.

WEBserver4 is one of most reliable.
    I also want to suggest it for you.

If you need reliable host with stable solutions you should use zeropid.com.
    They are reliable hosting provider with affordable services and knowledgeable support.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

There are tons of web hosting providers that could be suitable for your needs. I would recommend you to choose reputed and time-tested web host. Contact directly and discuss all the issues in order to avoid future misunderstandings.

Think that you will not regret having looked at Aspnix.com dedicated servers - they offer really much resources and many useful features.
    You will have opportunity to choose server location: Germany, USA.
    With the right web hosting company, your business web site can be much easier than you think.

I believe you should use services from zeropid without any hesitations. You will be pleased by their affordable prices and skilful support team
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

Yes i also heard that webserver4.net provides good service.

If you need trusted coordinator with constant alternatives you should use zeropid.com.
    They are trusted coordinator company with cost-effective services and experienced support.

To my mind the best option for you is Webwerks.in company.
    It has been providing hosting services since 1996 - they have nice experience in providing quality web hosting services.
    They offer nice managed servers at reasonable rates.
    Don't hesitate to contact them and get all the things cleared.

These are some superb assistance to use. We use this at operate all-time. Keep up the fantastic. Thanks for appearance, much appreciate this. I was just looking for appropriate content for my project research and I took place to drop upon yours. Thanks for the useful information! :-)

I would recommend you to choose reputed and time-tested web host.

I'm sure 1paket.com company is able to meet all your needs.
    Prices are not high and servers are administrated well for 24 hours.
    1paket120405 is their 10% off.

All we know that dedicated servers are implemented mainly for business hosting customers who want to be ensure a reliable web hosting service since for most businesses; their website is one of their main sources of income which makes it a mission critical asset to the business.

I suggest you to have more options to choose from. Check for offers from Exmasters.com, reputable host which plans are provided by helpful support with high uptime.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast