Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Why do you choose virtual private server?

Hello everyone,

Resently I try to learn something about VPS and Dedicated server,
    and I want to do emails,which one fits me more?
    Can you give me some suggestion?

Thanks! Have a good day!

Great feature of the VPS is the ability to create sandboxes and honeypots. These are methods of testing software updates and features while keeping the main site secure. Your company uses one of its VPS partitions for its main site and another one as a backup.

I can say that SolVPS.com is the best VPS host I have ever tried before. SPECIAL: use coupon BESTVPSOFFER for 25% off for life.
    I have found them to be the best host for support, advice, and pricing out of several hosts I have ever seen before.

dedicated servers are real physical servers, like your computer but more powerful than a simple computer. But the virtual servers are virtual OS that is created on top of a powerful dedicated server. Virtual servers may share it resources with other servers depend on the method of virtualization.

In short dedicated server are much more powerful, but virtual server are easy to manage and upgrade. Providers can backup your entire server image, if in case of any crash your provider can restore it easily. Virtual servers are less prone to hardware failures.
    ServerPoint.com, hosting thousands of customers since 1998
    Dedicated Server Hosting - Cloud VPS Hosting - Web Hosting
    Las Vegas / Silicon Valley / Dallas / Ashburn / Amsterdam / Singapore

A Virtual Private server can be used for a wide variety of purposes, including gaming, virtual (i.e., shared) hosting, and hosting of traffic-intensive Web sites. Our European VPS Hosting Plans are the ideal choice for resellers, who want to utilize the full power of a dedicated server with no resource limits and no resource sharing with other resellers.

Choosing VPS is a cost-effective solution comparing with the dedicated server and it gives you the same features as dedicated. However, if you're going to host corporative project to have your own IP subnets, etc. you may consider dedicated server.

For the mailserver hosting, VPS is quite enough and cheap solution.

Check our reliable VPS plans starting from as low as EUR 7.99 /mo. no contracts needed, no hidden fees, monthly payments, anytime cancellation and 15-day full money back guarantee.

Signup or live chat with us at www.euro-space.net

Cheers!
    cPanel WordPress Hosting from €2.99 | Reseller Hosting from €9.99 | VPS Hosting from €7.99

Our customer reviews at Trustpilot

EURO-SPACE - Reliable Hosting Solutions Since 2007

Registered User GardnerBulkeley's Avatar
    Since VPS is private, virtual server is based on a much powerful machine. Here, you have guaranteed allocation of resources which you can access. So even is a bigger website is hosted on another VPS, on same physical machine, it wouldn't matter. Even if you want to grow one can easily upgrade the VPS to a powerful one within few minutes.

I guess VPS is a good option for you to send emails rather than dedicated server.
    eUKhost : UK Web hosting | eNlight Cloud Hosting | Linux VPS hosting | UK Dedicated Hosting
    Join the Best Web Hosting Affiliate Program for Free & Earn up to £400!!

I use vps server when the following i need :
    Custom installations
    Mass emailing
    If I have multiple email users working from the same office , then I go with VPS.

Quote Originally Posted by Janice6 View Post
    Hello everyone,

Resently I try to learn something about VPS and Dedicated server,
    and I want to do emails,which one fits me more?
    Can you give me some suggestion?

Thanks! Have a good day!
    Tell us first the type of product or services you provide so we can suggest you the right one accordingly.

Each virtual server is isolated from the others (or "Private"), and access to hardware resources (RAM, CPU, Disk Space, Network throughput) is managed by the "host" server. So, for instance, a server may have 2GB RAM, 100GB of disk space, and 2 x 2GHz processors, with 10 VPSes on it. Depending on the VPS software that’s used on the host machine, each VPS can either share hardware resources, or have guaranteed access to 200MB RAM, a disk space limit of 10GB, and an effective CPU of 400Mhz. Now, this is a slight oversimplification, but it gives you an idea of a potential VPS scenario.

There are several reasons for choosing VPS hosting, based on its benefits:

Zero Maintenance: You no longer have to maintain your server; the owner of the virtual server will be responsible for that.

Multiple VMs: These virtual servers can be “carved up” into more than one virtual machine, meaning that you can have multiple VMs on a single server or share your server with the data from other companies.

Stability: Unlike shared hosting, the traffic and activities of other VPS customers will not adversely affect your operation.

Performance: Having your own allotment of resources allows you and your visitors to enjoy faster load times.

Dedicated Resources: VPS hosting provides you with more disk space, CPU and RAM.

Flexibility: You have the freedom to choose the operating system and software you want to install on the server.

Whether you prefer to run things on your own or enlist the help of your hosting provider, a VPS provides you root access, the ability to set up and upgrade your own applications, run batch files, create copies, customize your control panel, and upgrade any applications as you see fit.

A virtual private server (VPS) is a virtual machine sold as a service by an Internet hosting service. A VPS runs its own copy of an operating system, and customers have superuser-level access to that operating system instance, so they can install almost any software that runs on that OS.
    Domain Domains

Use the best VPS packages from HostingSource.com and QHoster.com.
    Competitive prices, excellent speed, good security, and incredible customer service. Phone wait times are short and support was friendly and knowledgeable. They are the best at what they do!

A virtual private server (VPS) is essentially a server within a bigger server. This is a popular hosting option offered by many web host companies to satisfy users who do not want to share all server resources with other websites, however aren't large enough to justify paying for a dedicated server.
    Last edited by discusshostingadmin; 03-03-2020 at 11:41 PM.

There are several advantages any business can reap from using a VPS, including:

Reduced reliance on the internal IT team
    Boosted control over shared hosting environments
    Enhanced performance and uptime
    Sustainability

Surely VPS is Best option for you to send emails.

Whether you prefer to run things on your own or enlist the help of your hosting provider, a VPS provides you root access, the ability to set up and upgrade your own applications, run batch files, create copies, customize your control panel, and upgrade any applications as you see fit.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast