Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thumbs up How to Upload my site

Any One Can you suggested me How to Upload my site in Web Server

You can use FTP to download and upload the site.

In order to upload your site via FTP you need to have some good FTP manager. I advise you to use FileZilla (http://filezilla-project.org/). It is pretty handy and you can use it for free. Once FileZilla is downloaded and installed configure it with such settings:

1. ftp host: XXXXXXXXXXXX

2. login: your CPanel username

3. password: your CPanel password

You need to upload all files into "public_html" folder.

contact@myIdealHost.com
    My Ideal Host - unlimited linux hosting from $4.85/mo

Cool hello

How can I save, convert & upload my videos in a dvd to any site on the internet for free?
    I have a few cartoon videos in a DVD -R & want to upload it on youtube or megaupload or other sites like this. How can I save the dvd videos to my pc, convert them to a format accepted by these uploading sites & upload them? Are there any free softwares for the same?

Really nice definition and information.. Thanks

The link which i have given here is help you to upload your websites.Please check it!!!!

http://uploadwebsitewithftp.blogspot.com/

knowledge base software

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob6080 View Post
    Any One Can you suggested me How to Upload my site in Web Server

I suggest you obtain and use a solid FTP program to upload your website. Many good free and paid resources exist for you to use so that you can complete a FTP (File Transfer Protocol) action and upload your information to your server.
    Hosted solutions provider since 1998 - Serving Houston, Dallas, Atlanta, NJ, and the UK
    JaguarPC.com - Managed Hybrid Servers | Managed VPS Hosting | Dedicated Servers ~Cloud~SSD~Resellers~cPanel Shared

For uploading site first filezilla should be installed and sufficient hosting space should be available and with the use of domain and password we can update files from local host to server...

How can I save, convert & upload my videos in a dvd to any site on the internet for free?
    I have a few cartoon videos in a DVD -R & want to upload it on youtube or megaupload or other sites like this. How can I save the dvd videos to my pc, convert them to a format accepted by these uploading sites & upload them? Are there any free softwares for the same?

To upload a website to a server, you'll need to find a website host and FTP application, connect to your server using your FTP application, then upload the previously created website files to your web server through the FTP client.
    Know how to Upload a Website in 8 Steps:
    1) Perform research on the Internet for the various options available for building a website and choose the one that is best for your experience level.
    2) Find a website hosting source.
    3) Create your website.
    4) Download a File Transfer Protocol (FTP) application.
    5) Install the FTP application.
    6) Connect to your web server using your FTP application.
    7) Open the FTP client on your computer.
    8) Check to ensure that all files have loaded properly through your web browser.

Using a Hosting Service. Log into your hosting service's control panel. Click the File Manager option. Open the "public_html" folder. Click Upload.

After downloading the site you need to check its correct operation.

After you upload the site to the hosting, you need to monitor its work host-tracker.com/InstantCheck/Create/ For this task, this tool is suitable, here is given 30 days for free testing. I always check the correct operation of sites during the first days after uploading to the server / hosting.

You can use an FTP program called FileZilla to do this or you can use your website hosting service's control panel.

Use the below steps:

Pick a Reliable Web Hosting Company.
    Choose Your Website Upload Method. File Manager. File Transfer Protocol (FTP) ...
    Upload Your Website File. Using File Manager. Using FileZilla.
    Move the Website Files to the Main Root Directory.
    Import Your Database.
    Check If the Website Works.
    Mar 30, 2020

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast