Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Well, If you are looking for stable web host offering a wide range of dedicated hosting packages, I can recommend Mydedis.com more than highly.
    They are optimized for application hosting and provide more security, reliability and speed than traditional web hosts.

Coupons:
    - PRO5 to get 5€ off recurring on Professional Servers range
    - BIZ10 to get 10€ off recurring on Business Servers range

I suppose you need to compare offers and choose the suitable one.
    I suggest you to get Exmasters servers. You will be pleased by their affordable solutions and knowledgeable support.

Most of the users will purchase a dedicated server for the purpose of their requirements are now too much to ask of any other form of web hosting, such as shared web hosting and VPS server hosting, especially when it comes down to the size of their website.

I think it is better for you to state your requirements for your own website before asking about which dedicated server to use. It really depends on what kinds of traffic you are expecting, and how much bandwidth you ultimately need. You can always start small and cheap, and upgrade once you find you need more space and more bandwidth.

IF you are looking for fast dedicated server hosting solutions you can use exmasters.com without any doubts. You will be pleased by their high stability and helpful support.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12