Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I use Paypal for business and have done for years now. Never had a problem, and it is a very economical solution if you compare their costs with other payment gateways.

People can pay you via paypal even if they do not have/want a paypal account now.

Which is cool.

David

Quote Originally Posted by MadHag View Post
    People can pay you via paypal even if they do not have/want a paypal account now.

Which is cool.

David
    That's true, and I agree that it is very convenient, however I won't use paypal for business transactions. It's just too much of a risk to take, at least from my point of view.

I have been using PayPal for years now and have not had a problem yet.

Good Luck

I use Paypal for business and have done for years now. Never had a problem, and it is a very economical solution if you compare their costs with other payment gateways.
    Paypal is one of the best and can be compared only with google checkout maybe.
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

Yes paypal froze my account for about 6 months too and that too for no reason. They are good at doing things like that.

Quote Originally Posted by hostingITrust View Post
    Yes paypal froze my account for about 6 months too and that too for no reason. They are good at doing things like that.
    Often time your account is frozen for a reason, even if the reason is unknown to you. Did they just not give you a reason, or did you not ask?
    Michael Denney - MDDHosting, LLC - Professional Hosting Solutions
    LiteSpeed Powered - Shared, Reseller, Semi-Dedicated, VPS, and Dedicated
    Proudly hosting over 3,700 domains!
    http://www.mddhosting.com/ - Beware “Top 10 Web Hosts” Sites

Avoiding Paypal at all costs is definitely a good idea. When you do have to use it however, getting your money out of it as soon as you can is important. Don't treat it like a bank account.
    Alex V. | Email: avial[*at*]colocrossing.com
    ColoCrossing Internet Services
    Providing High Quality Colocation and Dedicated Services
    █ BGP Cisco Powered Networks in NYC|DFW|CHI|SJ

About three years ago I bought Quick Books on EBay, used PayPal for the insurance to make sure if something happened I was covered. The post office lost the package, stolen my guess, PayPal refused to cover the loss. Had to re-order and then had it sent UPS. I use PayPal for because clients want it and that's the only reason.
    In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity - Albert Einstein
    Audio Production Degrees

Bull
    Paypal is one of the most stable companies

It's this kind of thing that causes me to HATE PAYPAL. Why do they always seem to have the upper hand when it comes to other people's money?

I've never had any problems with them.

Andrew

If you have any form of volume you always want to go with a actual merchant processor versus a third party. The rates will be better and the CS will be better, just make sure you do your homework on that processer either through Google or through these forums or by going with who your hosting company has partnered with.
    www.paymerica.com - Paymerica provides payment solutions for internet and retail accounts for every merchant, including high risk and all international merchants. Paymerica also offers many different re-seller programs that are custom tailored to suit you and your clients.

Quote Originally Posted by shotthebreeze View Post
    Oh, Paypal. It's really a wonderful way of doing business. Accept a payment, dump it in your bank account, all in one sitting. No paperwork, no trips to the bank...just money. Flat out.

I opened my hosting site about 2 weeks ago and previously I decided that I needed a credit card gateway. This is because I know, not everyone uses Paypal, and signing up for it can be a pain. But, I figured that I'd be loyal and use Paypal's "Virtual Terminal" so that all of my payments (Paypal transactions or credit card transactions) would be in the same spot...you know the drill. Well, I apply for Virtual Terminal and the next morning my account has limits.

Paypal claimed that they needed a social security card, license, and a signed affidavit to confirm my identity. To make a long story short, my account had been locked for almost 3 weeks, I had sent the requested information by fax 15 times because they requested it 15 times, I called customer support a total of 12 times, and they finally tell me I need to call Experian to get my social security number verified. A week later my Paypal account limits were removed and I was denied Virtual Terminal for some reason unknown to me and unknown to any of the 8 different customer service reps that I talked to.

For credit card transactions, I'd reccomend 2checkout.com. No monthly fee and no verification of your DNA for God's sake.
    it is very terrible

Please tell me

Quote Originally Posted by MadHag View Post

Which is cool.

David
    Hello,
    Please tell me the procedure How we create a account in PayPal?
    Please reply me i'm waiting.

Thanks

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast