Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Godaddy is more a domain registrar than a hosting provider, so in case you need reliable and stable hosting, it is better to see the packages of Bluehost
    WebhostingWatch analyzed 5,635 user reviews according to Feedback Moderation Guide. Now that we conducted a careful examination of the hosting industry, we can explain all the technical details, ToS niceties and payment nuances.

GoDaddy and Hostgator are simply lame. I love Bluehost. Their servers are superfast, 100% uptime and they just don't suspend your emails if you send more than 5 emails with the same content.
    MI Dynamics is a leading software development outsourcing company focused towards the following avenues:
    Offshore Software Development
    Custom Web Application Development
    Custom Mobile App Development
    Android Application Development Services

Quote Originally Posted by Nmoudf View Post
    Godaddy is more a domain registrar than a hosting provider, so in case you need reliable and stable hosting, it is better to see the packages of Bluehost
    I agree Bluehost is a great provider. I've had bad experiences with Hostgator and Godaddy.
    MI Dynamics is a leading software development outsourcing company focused towards the following avenues:
    Offshore Software Development
    Custom Web Application Development
    Custom Mobile App Development
    Android Application Development Services

Hi, I had used Godaddy re-seller hosting. It is fine enough but expensive than others.

Godaddy is good but their plans are very costly according to me. I want reseller hosting services with affordable plans and 24/7 technical support.

I personally realize that Computehost overshadows the performance of Godaddy when it comes to offering reseller hosting services to clients across the globe. The reseller hosting plans from Computehost are cost-effective and customized, making them suitable for startups and large enterprises.

Godaddy offers domain registration services, If you want secure and reliable reseller web hosting so you can see the plans of DialWebHosting.

For reliable Reseller hosting services you can try go4hosting, they are providing all their hosting services at an affordable rates.

I completely agree that godaddy is best hosting provider. No doubt!

Hostgator and GoDaddy has both good reseller hosting packages. But HG has more discounts being offered this year I guess in the form of coupon codes.
    Wordpress + Drupal

Godaddy provide very good hosting service and also a very cost effective.

Yes you can go with it. Also you can try a reliable reseller hosting from Cloudoye. They provide flexibility in selling option. They will also provide you the desired capability to build you own Virtual server.

Hi

the good thing with hostgator over godaddy, is hostgator are a smaller company, generally smaller companies can give you better support, godaddy are huge and from what I hear from this forum, are not the best when it comes to support and overselling.

I have not used either of the hosts but i always recommend looking for a smaller company over the hosting giants.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast