HELM 4 - with exciting features!!

Hello,

I have found that HELM 4 Beta is released! Please check the below mentioed some of it fearures:

Gene 6 FTP (New FTP)
    Website Backup
    Scripting support
    Advance Report
    Domain Parking
    Email Aliases
    Account Settings
    Logins and roles
    Custom button for other commands

Server Level

You can easily add and remove server from HELM and can add unlimited domain/users to it.
    Firewal Added
    Reboot and Shutdown server from HELM
    Control Services
    Manage IIS from HELM
    Static IP for site is automated
    Script traking
    IP blacklisting
    Password polices
    Ajax support

It seems now you can change permission for files and directories from HELM admin mode!! All configuration you can be saved in text, Excel or Xml file.

Please find the demo details of it.

http://helm4demo.webhostautomation.net/

Admin Level
    Account Id: Admin
    Username: demoadmin
    Password: password

Customer Level
    Account Id: Customer
    Username: democustomer
    Password: password

Feedbacks are welcome!!
    Strat with Linux || Optimize, Secure and increase performance of Apache || Already Started
    The visionary conceives the impossible, The missionary makes it possible. ...Gita.

Using features in control panel is very easy , you can say it is user friendly control panel , but to configure it at server end brings in problems of compatibilty......
    HostechSupport
    24x7 Remote Services
    Linux/Windows Server Administration Server Management
    Get in touch: support@hostechsuppport.com

Hi HosTechS, have you installed HELM 4? I would like to know what kind of issues did you run through during the upgrade. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by maxknight View Post
    Hi HosTechS, have you installed HELM 4? I would like to know what kind of issues did you run through during the upgrade. Thanks.
    Hi

Best beat to check all the upgrade and installation issue is to check on http://forums.webhostautomation.com/

Here, you will fill all the issues related to HELM

Thank,
    Strat with Linux || Optimize, Secure and increase performance of Apache || Already Started
    The visionary conceives the impossible, The missionary makes it possible. ...Gita.

I wouldn't upgrade to HELM 4 until there is a stable release. In fact I hate upgrading control panels, because this always brings new problems, instead of fixing/improving old ones.