Cool what to do with this domain?

I picked up 60 domains on some dumb package deal that this guy was offering. Most of them were not worth the trouble of even looking at them but there were a few of that were decent.

One of them is belowthebarrel(.)com.

to me that sounds good enough to do a go for a website. I was hoping to make it a blog because I'm a fairly good writer and I'm looking to use 2 hours of free time everyday on something. I also can pretty much rank and PR5 it up within a short 6 months because this is what I do.

What I cannot do is think of what the niche should be.

Anyone have any ideas for this domain? What do you think a site would be about when you see this domain?

plc training in chennai|plc training in chennai

.................................................. ...................................

ya ya - -

that's seriously

actually whats the proplem with the domain...explain it clearly so that i can help u out...