Why Google is very slow?

Google always update results very slow why?

Not everybody is sent to the same server when they use Google so it's unlikely that everybody would experience the same slow-down. I'm in Atlanta and it's VERY slow today.

My organization's website uses Google Maps on the homepage and it is taking a very long time to load (2-5 minutes!) so I'm hoping that the problem is resolved soon. I may have to remove the map from the homepage if it continues much longer.

Because it has many pages that has been updated over the Search engine website which is called as indexed page. So the algorithm need to fetch out the description, title, and keyword to get information of that website So It takes time to get result over the Google.

hi nice information..........