web designer think about your user fist

Developing a webpage with visitor in mind, keeping the visitor in your website making them browse through content is a difficult task today. When most of the population buy a magazine or a weekly , what is it that they look for? On every occasions more than the plain text, the visual representation and the sleek design becomes essential factor. An eye-catching color synchronized images and texts is what they usually look for in magazines.. When it comes to websites, a similar impression is seen among users. Web designers need to imagine out of their comfort zone, in order to be able to design an impressive user friendly web interface. Therefore web designers need to take care of many things when creating a website. Web designer need to consider Today's design trend, and give special attention to user experience which can be determined by how you place the various key element on the webpage. Web developer who emphasis only on the basic and neglect the user designing aspects lose much traffic. A badly designed website creates a nightmare on first impression and compelling them to click out of the website.
    Last edited by iqbal77; 02-19-2012 at 11:09 PM.

I agree with you, before starting thinking about web design, all web designers should study the kind of audience would get target with the use of the website or layout or banner he has been working on. But most of the time, due to lack of time they can't able to do research about the audience and focus on building layout which can be accepted by the client with less modification.
    Last edited by Delois; 09-11-2012 at 08:05 AM.

This is very nice think about user first web designer. This is information very useful for me. I really appreciate very much this news post here. I am very happy and thank for share.

This means that while one piece of web design will appear as the designer wishes it to in one browser, it may appear completely differently in another.!!