Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Best Programming Language ?

hi Friend ...

Best Programming language is used to website development ?

In My Point Of view Php Or Html are Best Programming language.

I think asp.net is the best programming languages for web site development. We can easily and quickly create a website using the asp.net framework. We can easily create web pages using the drag and drop web controls so that asp.net languages is the best site for web site development.
    Last edited by AllenSantiago; 09-12-2012 at 01:46 AM.

PHP is the best programming language for web development.

Quote Originally Posted by lehladakhtour View Post
    PHP & HTML are the best programming language for web development.
    Seconded, PHP or HTML
    Eat online revolutionary ordering system for restaurants

Many programming language are use for web development such as PHP, JavaScript, ASP.net, VB.net, HTML and many more. As per my point of view now a days web developer use PHP for web designing because its open source server side scripting language and it support all platforms. Its very easy to learn and use. Its the best programming language for making career.

Quote Originally Posted by AllenSantiago View Post
    I think asp.net is the best programming languages for web site development. We can easily and quickly create website using the asp.net framework. We can easily create web pages using the drag and drop web controls so that asp.net languages is the best suite for web site development.
    ASP.NEt is A Framework that provides environment to building and executing Application , Asp.net is not a Programming Language Instead It Support for Multiple Languages . Yes Asp.net tool Help makes the Process of Building website More easy . PHP is Best for More Designers as Provides a Open Source and Compatibility Across operating System .

According to me, PHP is an best programming language today. It has brilliant scope and great features for creating a interesting website. It is also simple to learn and easy to use.

Combination of both PHP and HTML is best. Along with them you can also use Java Script. It will make your website good.

If you want to build a website you have to learn HTML, CSS and JavaScript.

HTML: To create or modify web pages
    CSS: To create good-looking web pages
    JavaScript: To respond to user interaction beyond the basic level provided by HTML links and forms.

According to me HTML, CSS, and Java is best language for Programing but i use HTML for my own use.

According to the current trend, PHP and HTML are the best and are used more in the website development.

If you would like to simply create online pages, you should definitely start with these languages, in this order: HTML, CSS, and JavaScript.
    All three are valuable to know if you want to do anything web related. The argument could be made that HTML and CSS are not actual "programming languages," but despite this, they are crucial to understanding the internet.

I always prefer to go for Java because it is a language that was first released in the year 1995. Java language is much influenced by the languages such as C and C++ , resembling its most of the syntax.

I'm also agreeing with you. Because most people are using these two languages for web design and these are really famous languages.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast