Thread: best language

best language

help me what language to create a website?

I think you should go for english as most of the people surfing the net use this language to search.
    If your running a service providing site, then go for it.

Html and php both are best,
    I would like to recommend php for you.

Php is best for developing a website

HTML is the most basic and most welcome for search engine but with only html language unable to create a nice website.
    That is why you need learn more PHP. If would be best you know about HTML 5.

If you are just starting up, I would think HTML could be of great help. Otherwise, I also personally prefer PHP, amongst others which exist.
    Cheers.

Best language for creating the website is PHP. It is the most popular language for creating the website. PHP is an open source language. PHP is embedded with the HTML code. It supports high speed scripting language. There are so many plug-ins available in PHP for creating the website.

Html is the best language when it comes to website creating and I think it will suit your website perfectly. It’s not only the best but also the easiest too.

thanks buds...I think I need to study further the PHP. Im good in HTML but not really in PHP

good work

this is good work!

You can go with any programming languages lie Java, Dotnet, PHP etc...From these three, i will prefer php because it is a open source language and it is also easy to use and learn.

Quote Originally Posted by madisonlucas View Post
    help me what language to create a website?