Difference between Whitehatseo and blackhatseo?

which is the best seo process Whitehatseo or blackhatseo .share with me guys.

A discussion of black hat and white hat SEO is as pointless as a discussion of the difference between black and white witchcraft. In witchcraft, the minute a technique is used to control the outcome of a situation it is known as black magic. The same can be said of SEO. A technique used to manipulate the search engines is known as black hat SEO. The problem is that white hat SEO does precisely the same thing so it is not any less “dirty” than black hat in some ways.

white hat seo is a proper way of doing seo which search engine allows you to do with your website and blog and black hat seo is wrong way mostly people doing black hat techniques for getting their websites on top get banned by search engines.

I would like to stay in between. Half white and half black and this is why people define as grey hat SEO.
    It allow you to stay safe while you in between so you are not easy to get into sandbox.

All marketer is greedy which they wish to see the result fast at is hard to stay totally white hat.

Quote Originally Posted by john12345 View Post
    which is the best seo process Whitehatseo or blackhatseo .share with me guys.
    White hat SEO: Following googles recommended practices to get ranking, like building unique relevant content that people will want to link to. White hat takes some time to see results.
    Black Hat SEO: Manipulating the search engine into getting on the top of their SERP, in many cases black hat will rank quickly on the SERP but in most cases they also get banned from the search engines index for manipulating the search engine.

i have seen several websites which are using black hat seo and still ranking at top of serp, i really don't believe in all these hats, i think it is just luck, one get caught by google bot, while others stay happy and free with low quality content and black hat tactics, so these thinks just switch off my mood, i like white hat seo because i don't have any other option

White Hat SEO

SEO means Search Engine Optimization. White hat SEO means using the best and ethical methods to attain high search engine rankings. White hat SEO companies follow the guidelines of search engines. White Hat SEO Methods work better in the long term with stable. White hat SEO companies take the time to investigate, analyze and rewrite the Meta tags, content, manual backlinks creation etc.

Black Hat SEO

Black Hat SEO techniques aim at achieving high search engine rankings but in short run only. The methods used for Black Hat SEO are not in favor of the guidelines of search engines. You need to be very careful from SEO Companies who claim that they can guarantee you #1 ranking in Google. Black hat SEO can get your site banned.

WhiteHatSEO mean doing all SEO techniques ethiically.Search engine loves that technique instead of blackhat.You can get instant traffic from using some blackhat technique but this is against the search engine law.

White hat SEO is very important for your site because using white hat SEO you can follow the rules of the search engines. So using this way there is no negative effect on your site unlike black hat SEO in which you do not follow the rules and regulations of Search engines. But the ranking of white hat SEO is long term ranking in search engines whilst ranking using black hat SEO is very short time ranking.

Hi,

White Hat SEO is more frequently used by those who intend to make a long-term investment on their Web site. Black Hat SEO is more frequently used by those who are looking for a quick financial return on their Web site, rather than a long-term investment on their Web site.

White hat SEO is the best way of doing any work in SEO.It is the ethical way of promoting a website.While Black Hat SEO is the unethical way of promoting a website.Avoid the Black Hat SEO and preferred the white Hat SEO.
    Last edited by rajnish; 01-09-2015 at 05:22 PM.

White hat is all that is allowed by the search engines.
    Black hat is all the sneaky strategies to trick the search engines.
    Blackhat will not survive for long term, as search engines update their softwares often and will penalize you and ban you for life.