Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question Good Domain name for reseller hosting company

Hello Everybody,

Could you Please Help me to get a good domain name for my new reseller hosting company's website.
    It's very hard today to find any valuable domain. I need a .com domain so, it is quite difficult to find out.I Need your help.

Any suggestion will be highly appreciated.

Thank you

There are many websites available that help to choose domain name but i think here discussion should be that have you selected any hosting company with whom you will start reseller hosting business ?? i know one company which offers to start reseller hosting with it that is vpswebserver.com their service and support is best i would recommend you to check them also.

You can create "keyword" as your domain names. It's very reliable to get more traffics to your website.

Good doamin name for reseller hosting company

There are so many websites available that help to choose domain name.As per my experience company which offers to start reseller hosting with it that is webhostings.in their service and support is best i would recommend you to check.Here you can get free domain with each web hosting.

target your local community or area it will really help ...

Hi, You can use any names with reseller hosting to register a domain and don't forget to implement a good SEO strategy for it.

Yup i too prefer keyword as domain name.

These days there are many online websites available which can help to choose a good domain name for reseller hosting. In my opinion gorilla reseller hosting is the best reseller hosting company. They are doing all the effort like client service, support, facilities and many more.

Hi, you can register some good domain names from www.Zippozap.com at low cost with 24/7 customer support.

Create name that catchy and memorable, put your keyword in it is a good idea but it's not necessary. There are many hosting company that don't have keyword in their domain names.

Hi you can named your company according to the service you are going to offer. It will be better if you also put a main keyword in your domain name as per the seo. but dont worry if you dont. Today there are many hosting company that dont have a keyoword but the are running a successful business. the main thing you must take serious is to make your domain name catch and unique.

We are the Best Indian Hosting Company that offers the best web hosting and Domain name registration in India. For more details contact us.

Good Domain name for reseller hosting company .com /.net /.us /.ca /.co.uk /.com.au

Exclamation

Tons of websites are now known on the internet because of the domain name they use. If you're choosing a good name, better pick that reflect the kind of business you have.

If you are looking for a good selection of domain name, you can find out after a thorough research. Reseller is a good idea in this case

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast