What is the secret of SEO?

I want to rank my keywords, please tell me the secret of how to get it?

You should start with social book marking, article submission, directory submission, press release, classified etc. After some time if you don not get sufficient result than you can try forum posting and blog commenting also. You will definitely get your keyword ranking.

Well, I believed that you can attention on-page activities like Keyword Analysis and Competitor Analysis for get higher rank (targeted keywords) on Google Search Engine.
    Read More for Mobile App Development Services

You can do off page activity effectively. moreover you have to concentrate on analytics also according to it you can get idea about what you can do and how..

There is not any secret of top ranking on Google or any search engines. You just need to follow search engine guide line and need to generate quality back links by sharing unique and fresh content online, by the medium of article submission, guest blogging and social bookmarking submission of your particular web page.

Secrete is On page knowledge .

yes secrete is belong to on page SEO so try to learn some tips of on page optimization.