Thread: Magento Server

Magento Server

What company provides quality dedicated Magento hosting?
    Is that only Simplehelix?
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

Magento is one of the most popular e-commerce applications present in the market and every hosting provider supports Magento. Make sure the Dedicated server you opt for is a Fully Managed server and the hosting provider offers 24X7 Free Technical support via various mediums. Uptime is also a crucial factor here as you can't afford your website to be down and loose your business.

Magento is best software for eCommerce websites.It is powerful and rich open source shopping cart. I think all web hosting providers provide the magento hosting.Not only somplehelix but siteground.com also provide the magento hosting.

Magento Commerce is a feature-rich, professional open-source eCommerce solution that offers merchants complete flexibility and control over the look, content, and functionality of their online store. Magento’s powerful marketing, search engine optimization and catalog-management tools give merchants the power to create ecommerce sites that are tailored to their unique business needs.

It’s a pretty good server. There are several benefits with Magneto server, one of the major benefit is easy management. We can do all that ourselves like add products, creating new categories, changing prices; put some articles in the spotlights.

I think you need to look for reviews on suggested hosts. I heard lots of positive on Simplehelix solutions which are provided with high available support and cheap featured plans.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

Check out MageMojo... magemojo.com They only host Magento sites. I have talked to the owner several times and some of my clients host with them. They have an amazing setup for Magento and they offer full support. They are the only company I know of that truly specializes in Magento hosting.

I suppose you should look for more names to compare offers and choose the suitable one. I think that Simplehelix.com will perfectly suit your demands. They are providing high performance services for a reasonable pricing with knowledgeable support.

Registered User GardnerBulkeley's Avatar
    Most of the company do support Magento with their dedicated servers, as it is one of the most preferred e-commerce application. Regarding the selected host, make sure that the servers and services that he's offering are fully managed and all the server side issues are taken care by the hosting company. Apart from this make sure that the hosting company has a good reputation for its uptime and offers 24X7 quality support for your technical difficulties.
    eUKhost : UK Web hosting | eNlight Cloud Hosting | Linux VPS hosting | UK Dedicated Hosting
    Join the Best Web Hosting Affiliate Program for Free & Earn up to £400!!

Thought I would post a ‘How To Speed up Magento’ Guide based on what I have found out. And maybe others can chip in afterwards with their top tips, and we can turn this into a one-stop thread to getting Magento installs working nice and fast

plc training in chennai|
    plc training in chennai|

I suggest you to choose them for sure! As I know Simplehelix.com is providing quality services with high stability and useful features. Do not hesitate and contact them directly for more information.