VPS deals in Canada - what are the best?

What are the best VPS providers in Canada except 4goodhosting.com?
    Any ideas?

It depends on your needs. There are a few im familiar with that are great check out
    vpsville.ca

Quote Originally Posted by Unix C Hosting View Post
    It depends on your needs. There are a few im familiar with that are great check out
    vpsville.ca
    I agree with this man,
    You have to select this according to your needs.

I think you should use any reliable host in that location. I know AJKservers in US with stable and quality services which are provided with high performance and nice features.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

I know 4goodhosting.com as one of the best VPS provider in the whole IT world.
    They have caring support which helps to solve issues for their customers very fast.
    As for pricing, it's quite affordable.
    Uptime is 100%!

All I know about 4goodhosting.com is positive info.
    They provide their services taking into account the needs of their customers.
    They have high uptime, skilful support and many useful features included in their resourceful plans.

We are taking VPS service from an experienced application hosting and cloud computing service provider - Real Time Data Services. This company has clients all over the world. To us their hosting service has been satisfactory. We are getting round the clock support service. For more information, see –

http://www.myrealdata.com/