Hi everyone,

My name is Patrick and I just wanted to let everyone know that I have just launched a new site - www.watchdoghosting.com , dedicated to offering affordable web and reseller hosting plans from a dependable company. After searching for web hosting over the years, I've run into a lot of companies that offer everything under the sun for prices that are unbelievably cheap. It has been my experience that these companies are here today, gone tomorrow. After dealing with this for several years, I teamed up with a couple of friends to create Watchdog Hosting. We own/manage our own data centers and our servers are custom built AMD Athlon 3500+ servers with 2gb of RAM. We have a surplus of battery backup, with gas powered generators for even more guaranteed uptime. We are literally 1 hop away from Level 3. We have plenty of bandwidth and the capacity to utilize up to an OC12.

Watchdog Hosting may be a new company, but we have over 12 years of experience with system administration, network infrastructure and architecture. That being said, you can count on excellent service with knowledgeable support from me and the rest of the support guys here at Watchdog.

Currently we are only offering shared and reseller hosting. Plans for the near future include offering Managed Co-Location services as well. We have our own data center, and would like to offer a portion of this space to our customers in the near future.

I am determined to provide all of Watchdog Hosting's customers with excellent customer support, dependable service, and prices that are very competitive.

Other services we offer include domain registration, SSL purchases, and additional IP addresses.

Here are our hosting packages, which are located at http://www.watchdoghosting.com/sharedhosting.php (Shared Hosting) and http://www.watchdoghosting.com/resellerhosting.php (Reseller Hosting):

Basic Shared Hosting
1 GB of storage
50 GB of Bandwidth
1 FREE Domain (w/ annual hosting)
1 FREE Month (w/ annual hosting)
Unlimited Sub-Domains
Unlimited Email Accounts
Unlimited MySQL Databases
One-Click Installs!
$4.95/month

Preferred Shared Hosting
3 GB of storage
100 GB of Bandwidth
Unlimited Sub-Domains
Unlimited Email Accounts
One-Click Installs!
$6.95/month

Deluxe Shared Hosting
10 GB of storage
200 GB of Bandwidth
Unlimited Sub-Domains
Unlimited Email Accounts
One-Click Installs!
$16.95/month

Basic Reseller Hosting
10 GB of storage
100 GB of Bandwidth
Host Unlimited Domains
Unlimited Sub-Domains
Unlimited Email Accounts
One-Click Installs!
$19.95/month

Preferred Reseller Hosting
20 GB of storage
200 GB of Bandwidth
Host Unlimited Domains
Unlimited Sub-Domains
Unlimited Email Accounts
One-Click Installs!
$29.95/month

Deluxe Reseller Hosting
50 GB of storage
400 GB of Bandwidth
Host Unlimited Domains
Unlimited Sub-Domains
Unlimited Email Accounts
One-Click Installs!
$59.95/month

Silver Reseller Hosting
10 GB of storage
100 GB of Bandwidth
3 IP Addresses
Private Nameservers
Host Unlimited Domains
Unlimited Sub-Domains
Unlimited Email Accounts
One-Click Installs!
$28.95/month

Gold Reseller Hosting
20 GB of storage
200 GB of Bandwidth
3 IP Addresses
Private Nameservers
Host Unlimited Domains
Unlimited Sub-Domains
Unlimited Email Accounts
One-Click Installs!
$38.95

Platinum Reseller Hosting
50 GB of storage
400 GB of Bandwidth
3 IP Addresses
Private Nameservers
Host Unlimited Domains
Unlimited Sub-Domains
Unlimited Email Accounts
One-Click Installs!
$68.95

All of our hosting packages include unlimited email accounts, email forwards, MySQL databases, sub-domains, and a one-click install feature to install up to 100 open source applications (Joomla, Wordpress, phpBB, MediaWiki, osCommerce, and Coppermine Photo Gallery, just to name a few).

If any of you have questions regarding any of our services, I encourage you to email me and ask all the questions you can come up with. I'll be more than happy to answer all of your questions.

My goal and the goal of my friends here at Watchdoghosting.com is to provide our customers with excellent service. Let us show you what a hosting company SHOULD be like.

Sincerely,

Patrick Masciocchi
Watchdog Hosting
http://www.watchdoghosting.com