Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Why, my blog is not indexed in Google?

I have created a blog for my Company one month ago on blogspot.com.au. The address of my company blog is http://webdesigntree.blogspot.com.au , but my blog is not indexed in Google till now. I am continuing update fresh and unique content on my blog. But it still is not indexed. Can someone help me, How to index this blog in Google. Any help would be appreciated.

hmmm i have no idea about your problem yet but i will guide you very soon..

Perhaps do some social bookmarking to get it noticed.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by elahim View Post
    Perhaps do some social bookmarking to get it noticed.
    I already have done lots of social bookmarking and social networking for this blog, But it is still not indexed in google.

Try to have a good information about the on page optimization. I mean you have to include the meta details in page so that it would crawl by the search engine and your page would get indexed.

Why, my blog is not indexed in Google ?

Try this link to submit your blog url in Google: https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/submit-url

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Miceli View Post
    Try this link to submit your blog url in Google: https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/submit-url
    thanks to share this link. I have submitted my blog in this link. Now Let see!

Hey i just checked in google and i found that webdesigntree(dot)blogspot(dot)com is indexed in google but (dot)au is not indexed.

So from seo perspective u don't any issue.

For indexing to your blog you have to write the effective content for in your blog. Your blog must provide the unique information which can help to index your blog as fast as possible.

Banned
    Hi !
    I am looking for blog commenting sites. Has any good blog commenting sites. any helps are greatly appreciated.

rafting in rishikesh | river rafting in rishikesh

Quote Originally Posted by danish00 View Post
    Hi !
    I am looking for blog commenting sites. Has any good blog commenting sites. any helps are greatly appreciated.
    The best blog commenting service I know is Paidforumposting.com. They are professional. Their writers are experienced and skillful enough to drive as much as possible traffic to your sites.
    I am happy using them.
    2012 - use this code and save 12% off the price.

google blog changed their domain and it's not caching any blogs. second thing is that google customized their blogspot domain .com to country wise sub domain eg. for australia - blogspot.com to blogspot.com.au. for UK - blogspot.com to blogspot.com to blog.co.uk and so on......

Quote Originally Posted by Regenesis View Post
    Hey i just checked in google and i found that webdesigntree(dot)blogspot(dot)com is indexed in google but (dot)au is not indexed.

So from seo perspective u don't any issue.
    Yes, you are right. Some url like: http://webdesigntree.blogspot.com.au/search/label/SEO
    Also has been indexed in google, But home page is still not indexed.

Quote Originally Posted by terrijhon View Post
    hmmm i have no idea about your problem yet but i will guide you very soon..
    You should use Google webmaster tools for this problem. you can show broken link and other error of your blog on this tools.....And also try to promote your blog as more possible.

There are so many reason which are responsible for that your blog is not indexed in the Google. One important is the content of your website which you have write in tour blog.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast