Question Anybody knows if there is somenthing wrong with HOSTGATOR ?

Hi, everybody !

I am Helena from Brazil and have some sites hosted with hostgator.

Since yesterday I try access the HOSTGATOR site and nothing happens, I get Internet Explorer ERROR (We can't find "www.hostgator.com").

My sites are up, including CPanel, but I cant access Hostgator.com.

I have tryed from another PC, and get the same thing. I access other american sites and everything is ok (Ebay, paypal, Godaddy, and many others)

Please, anybody knows if there somenthing wrong with him ? Anybody gets access to hostgator today ?

Thanks for your attention and all the best.
    Helena

We can connect fine. You might want to try clearing your browser's cache to see if that does the trick.
    PrimeHost.ca - Canadian Reseller Web Hosting Canada's Prime Web Host
    █ Reliable Web Hosting for Business and Personal Websites on Canadian Servers

Thanks PrimeHost !

I appreciate your information and suggestion but I think it was not the problem since I have tryed access from 2 PC´s and a Notebook, no one with success

Well, today I get access to hostgator site.

Thanks again and best regards.

Helena

I can access it too. Most likely your ISP had some problems at the time you were trying to access the site.

Yup. probably ISP issue. You can always surf annoymously using some proxy site to test.
    Joseph
    MXHUB.COM since 2001, UK & US based Hosting
    cPanel Shared Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Shoutcast Hosting - Dedicated Servers