semi dedicated server needed

Hi!

I need to find semidedicated server for the client's site. Namely this type of account, as I need guaranteed system resources so the large shared hostimg won't help.

I found an offer, but the price is very low what makes me think I need to aks the side-opinions - please take a look at (REMOVED) semidedicated offers and tell me if I have anything to be afraid of.

If you can offer anything better (>/= 20GB) for the same price (or just more reasonable offer) let me know.

Thanks a lot.
    Last edited by RH1; 10-20-2009 at 01:41 PM. Reason: Post the offer, not the website.

How many GB of bandwidth do you need?
    3inetwork.com - Managed hosting solutions
    Shared | Reseller | Xen VPS | Hybrid servers
    We offer you uptime!

Website removed - Please post the offer next time and not the offer site.

If you are looking for reliable place where you will be able to order nice semi-dedicated server plans, I can put forward a suggestion to have a look at glowhost.com semi-dedicated server plans. The price for them looks affordable and you will have nice hosting experience dealing with this company.

I think better have VPS for that stuff. Semi dedicated that is the same as web (shared) account
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

i would suggest you to opt for the VPS hosting instead, you will get the feel of dedicated server hosting as well and also it is more reliable than the semi dedicated hosting. Semi dedicated hosting is not that reliable
    Dedicated Servers India
    Best Deal in VPS hosting , Linux VPS hosting
    24x7 support with 99.9 % Uptime guarantee Reseller Hosting

we have some Semi Box Offer...if you still need it please PM me
    TetraHost Bangladesh
    Shared Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Semi Dedicated Box
    Biased for true hosting experience - www.tetrahostbd.com

semi dedicated server needed

I would like to run FFMPEG to process video uploads on my site, but I am currently using a shared host which does not allow me to use this program. I cannot yet afford a dedicated server. Is there anything else I can do?

Calebrure just find a shared host that supports FFMPEG. I can help you there, or I am sure as can many others. Just ask up front if they have support for it.

You know I have seen attractive semi-dedicated VPS hosting from simplehelix, think they will be interesting for you as they are able to satisfy all your demands.

Hi,
    I would suggest 9cubehosting.com , they provide exclusively Linux based hosting services, which are secured and affordable.Linux based hosting services are more stable, flexible and compatible, so most people prefer linux hosting. There are two plans in semi- dedicated hosting, so you can choose the one which meets your requirements!! I've been with 9cubehosting for a few years now, and they are really good and trustworthy.And the link is removed so can't suggest anything about the offer!!

Have you found the host you want? What are your specific needs. Caro.net and Go Daddy offer great servers.
    Robert Williams, Owner
    Williams Web Solutions
    www.WWSHosting.net
    info@williamswebsolutions.net

#1 in Business-Class Website and E-mail Hosting, #1 in Professional Web Development and #1 in Online Marketing (SEO/SEM). Switch to see why many choose Williams Web Solutions every day for business success.