Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Looking for Linux dedicated server

Well, the reason for my asking is that my friend is looking for reliable dedicated server provider.
    I decided to help him and think that some experts will point me a good direction.
    He needs 320GB space, 2GB RAM, 2000GB data transfer, cPanel.
    His budget is about $80 – 120.

So, what company can you recommend me to deal with?

Think that you will not regret having looked at Crookservers.com and their dedicated hosting packages.
    I have a client who is happy using them. The server uptime and overall speed performance are outstanding and consistent.
    Their pricing is competitive in my opinion..

Linux dedicated servers finely tuned to satisfy the needs of your growing business. Linux is one of the most flexible operating systems on the market today. A Linux server provides with higher scalability as it accommodated the increasing needs of the server. It is also considered to be more secure for servers as compared to the other operating systems. Moreover also supports a variety of scripting languages. The security feature offered by Linux is is very sophisticated in order to ensure higher efficiency.

I suggest you to have more options to choose from. I heard lots of positive on redswitches solutions which are provided with high available support and cheap featured plans.

taking into account your needs, I can recommend you to check out Hostingsource.com dedicated hosting packages.
    This decent host provides reliable service along with professional customer support.
    The code 50%discount gives 50% off the price. so, they will also pass on the savings to you.

I believe you should look for more names to compare offers and choose the suitable one. I think that newpush.com will perfectly suit your demands. They are providing high performance services for a reasonable pricing with knowledgeable support.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

==> 1paket.com will be the best choice for getting cheap dedicated servers.
    They are good at what they do, it's not overpriced claptrap.
    Uptime is great - thanks them a lot.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

I think you should use services from Exmasters. You will get high performance plans with helpful support and stable featured solutions. Do not hesitate to contact them directly for more information.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

I know 1paket and 7host companies provides inexpensive and stable dedicated servers.
    Check out their plans to choose the best one for your needs.

I suppose you should compare offers and choose the suitable one. Take a look at Redswitches.com services which are provided with high performance and nice features, you won't regret of using them.

Think that you will not regret having looked at hostingsource.com dedicated servers.
    Very Reliable! No problems at all. I feel confident that my sites is up and running at all times.
    Top notch support, affordable pricing, and I haven't seen a bit of downtime.

Highly recommended.

Why not to choose Webwerks.in web host?
    It has been providing hosting services since 1996 and offers nice managed servers.
    I believe this company is flexible and stable enough to satisfy all your specific requirements and keep your web sites always online.

If you enhance your searching with the proper keywords you will get list of hosts that are providing dedicated servers equipped with better hardware , unlimited bandwidth within your budget

There are a lot of Linux Dedicated server for your hosting plans. You can more benefit if use this apps for your hosting.

Hi,
    I would suggest 9cubehosting.com , they provide exclusively Linux based hosting services which are secure and affordable with 24/7 customer support. There are multiple Dedicated server plans, so you can choose the one which meets your requirements. Budget Dedicated hosting might suit you considering your requirements. I've been with them for a few years now and they are really good and trustworthy!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast