Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Reseller hosting recommendations

I am looking to purchase reseller hosting account from a hosting company that has been around for at least 3 years.
    NEED:
    Disk space 50GB
    Bandwidth 2000GB
    Free domain
    Dedicated IPs 2

If you have any coupons, special offerings, or low budget hosting that'll be great.

Thanks

Pretty good reseller hosting solutions offered by hostingcheck.com company.
    Never had a problem with downtime. Support tickets are always answered promptly and clarification provided whenever needed.
    They are offering 90% off the price now.

IF you are looking for fast reseller hosting solutions you can use Megabytehosting without any doubts. You will be pleased by their high stability and helpful support, you should definitely use them.

Space and bandwidth requirements won't be a issue. Can you please confirm your preferred platform (Windows or Linux). Also let me know if you need a UK based package ?

There are literally thousands of hosting services to choose from and you may be tempted to simply go with the least expensive option.
    I'd highly recommend hostforweb.com web host. It is one of the few companies on the Internet known as a true hosting company.
    Their IT technicians are well-trained and absolutely committed to their clients' satisfaction.

I beleive that megabytehosting.com will perfectly fir your demands. They are offering cheap stable reseller plans with useful features and knowledgeable support.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

I think you should compare offers and choose the suitable one. If you are looking for fast reseller hosting solutions you can use megabytehosting without any doubts. You will be pleased by their high stability and helpful support.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

Registered User GardnerBulkeley's Avatar
    If you could elaborate on the requirements like the server location it will be easier to suggest you an appropriate hosting company. The resources that you require seem to be normal and can be offered by most of the hosting companies.
    eUKhost : UK Web hosting | eNlight Cloud Hosting | Linux VPS hosting | UK Dedicated Hosting
    Join the Best Web Hosting Affiliate Program for Free & Earn up to £400!!

I believe that the best host to get nice reseller accounts is Glowhost.com company.
    It has been providing hosting services since 2002. The server uptime and overall speed performance are outstanding and consistent.
    Their pricing is competitive in my opinion..

Hostgator or godaddy is best as they are main service provider for hosting and best in after sales support!!

do you want to try Backup

If you want to backup , you can try comodo backup program

I think that megabytehosting.com will perfectly suit your demands.
    They are providing high performance services for a reasonable pricing with knowledgeable support.

Well the reliability is very important to compete and maintain customer relations. As far as services are concerned,well it truly depends on the companies one second frequencies to their customers which is also an important agenda/priority...

I suppose that hostdone.com company is one of the best options for getting reseller hosting accounts at reasonable rates.
    Immediate account setup and I had a number of questions that I sent via email and they were answered precisely, accurately, logically and in easy to understand terms in less than 15 minutes.

Great!! I am merely influenced by the post.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast