pinellashosting vs glowhost

Which reseller plans do you find the better attractive 0 the ones given at pinellashosting.com or those which are offered by glowhost.com?

I am wondering as both the companies are equally reliable... so it is hard to choose,.

Thank you.

Have you done the search for their reviews already? Do it. I believe you will feel the difference.
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

Quote Originally Posted by ~ServerPoint~ View Post
    Have you done the search for their reviews already? Do it. I believe you will feel the difference.
    yes this is basic step to fine a reliable host, as per my opinion you have to chose who provide more bandwidth and excellent support.

brainpulse
    leading web hosting company in india

I dont personally know,but you could contact these people and ask them,the contact info is at the bottom of the page.

thanks. Already read reviews and compared the deals. Now need your opinions.

Also attracted to the unlimited reseller accounts by webhosting.uk.com, would appreciate the feedbacks of them as well.

I am sure that glowhost.com will be the best hosting provider to resell from.
    The company offers resourceful web hosting solutions along with many useful features.
    Don't waste your time and contact them.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

I also want to suggest glowhost.
    They provide reliable services.

yes this is primary step to fantastic a trusted coordinator, as per my viewpoint you have to decided who offer more bandwith and fantastic assistance.

Depends on what exactly is your site's purpose and how severe it would be growing. If it is just a site for VPS with no intension to exceed possible measurements then go cheaper pinellashosting.com but if you are going to have further expand and get a dedi glowhost.com would be better Option.

Anyway both companies have enough good service quality.

I can't say anything bad about those companies but think of truing reselling from time-tested companies like sibername.com.
    There are many resources in their plans and their om-house support is active and responsive.

Check out UltraHosting.

I'd use neither of the mentioned companies and stick to reselling from jolis.net.
    This company has stable servers and their network is rock-solid.
    Prices are not high.