Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Need VPS for ecommerce sites

Hi,
    What is the best web hosting for e-commerce websites out there?
    I need to have a unique IP and also SSL Certificates.
    Have seen Topxen.com offered nice VPS hosting plans.

How reliable is this host? (especially for running e-shops)

I'd recommend you to use a VPS from b2vps.com or aspnix.com.
    They have stable VPS accounts which cost not much and have high uptime.
    Prices are affordable and servers work with no outages.

Well, As I know Topxen.com is really good VPS host, the abundance of positive feedbacks makes it preferable and reliable.
    Pricing is very cheap. They offer you a 30 days money back guarantee, for your peace of mind.
    go ahead.

1. Do you need SSH/Root access? This is a common reasons to opt out of a shared hosting plan. This and other needs might be called €œserver-level customization.€ Since no hosting company is going to let you customize and modify the server if you have a shared hosting plan, you’re out of luck unless you want a dedicated server, right? Actually, on a VPS your site is separated from others, and that allows you to customize your server with the tools you need to run your site the way you want.

2. Do you expect to grow? Scalability €“ Shared hosting is usually plenty for those who are just starting off online €“ it usually has enough resources, and the managed support can help you learn as you go. But usually the goal of any site is to grow, either by increasing traffic or by adding additional sites, and that’s when shared hosting can be a little confining. Whether your site is a blog, portfolio or an e-commerce hub, a VPS can give you the room your site needs.

3. Do you expect traffic spikes? What may start out as a blogger’s dream can end up a nightmare without a good hosting plan. A link to your site from a site like Digg can cripple a shared server pretty quickly. A VPS, however, can stand up to extraordinary traffic events because many have €œburstable memory,€ which is basically a pool of memory to call on when needed, such as during a traffic spike.

4. Are you planning to set Up an E-Commerce site? If you make your money through your website, then you definitely don’t want your income hinging on whether someone else is only using his fair share of resources. You run this risk when you’re using shared hosting, but it’s not as likely with VPS hosting, since your site doesn’t rely on the same resources as others on the same machine.

5. Do you want to save money? A VPS is such an attractive option not only because of what it can do, but also because of what it won’t do €“ drain your wallet. Before VPS hosting came along, shared platforms and dedicated servers were the only options; now that VPS is out there, you can get many of the best features of dedicated hosting at a fraction of the cost with a VPS.

plc training in chennai|
    plc training in chennai|

I believe you should have more options to choose from. Check for Just199 services which are providing high performance servers with helpful support and affordable prices.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

I'd recommend you to use a VPS deal from 4goodhosting.com.
    They have supported many resources on their stable servers with 100% uptime and their pricing policy is simple and flexible.

I think that you need to direct your efforts on finding solution for VPS service not for all-in-one VPS including eCommerce.
    That at least will help you save your money. For inexpensive VPS solution I can recommend you checking cyberls.com.
    I think that VPS at such low price will allow you invest in your web site design and promotion.
    They are pretty good and I would recommend you consider them.

Topxen.com is rock-solid VPS host. you will not regret a thing.
    25% DISCOUNT - 2012_25_WELCOME! Support is quick and extremely helpful. All of my issues and questions were answered within a few minutes at most, and the issues themselves were quickly resolved as well.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

I totally support Just199.com suggestion. Many webmasters from all over the world are satisfied with thier performance, stability and competitive prices.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

VPS is good and you can opt for the Linode servers which is the best service. Also it satisfies for ecommerce sites.
    Last edited by alfredwinston85; 04-06-2012 at 09:10 AM.

No doubt, topxen.com will meet your expectations.
    Support is good - ticket system works well. They are knowledgeable and very quick to resolve any issues.
    features are excellent. and pricing is competitive. As for network uptime and speed connectivity, they are perfect.

I suppose you should have more options to choose from. If you are looking for fast vps for e-commerce hosting solutions you can use Newpush without any doubts. You will be pleased by their high stability and helpful support.

Which specs do you require?

Have you looked for reviews on recommended hosts? I suggest you megabytehosting.com to use which solutions are really quality and trustworthy. You can use coupon MEGA15OFF and get 15% discounted.

I do believe b2vps.com and cyberls.com will be suitable for your needs.
    Their servers are stable and support is troubleshooting and knowledgeable.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast