Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question Notrio, Reseller

Hi All,
    Has anyone ever dealt with notrio.com they resell hosting and I would like to know if anyone has heard anything good or bad about them?
    edited by NS-Icon

Any help would be very-much appreciated!
    Regards
    Cameron McGuffie
    Head Programmer/Technical Support
    CamacGames - www.camacgames.com
    cameron@camacgames.com
    Last edited by NS-Icon; 10-01-2006 at 08:02 AM.

NS-Icon
    Camac,

Why are you asking questions about a host which you are then recommending yourself in another forum along with the price of a specific plan. Surely if you are unsure about the quality of service provided by a host you would not go and recommend it to other forum users, unless of course you are self-advertising.

Your post above has been edited to remove the self-advertising and you have been warned, please DO NOT self advertise on these forums, if you would like to advertise follow the forum rules and post in the offers section of the forum.

I am very sorry, I did not mean it as a recommendation I was just showing that it was a host that offered the high plan that the he was after, but I do understand what you mean.
    I am also sorry for the self advertising I have fixed it.
    But does anyone know of any good or bad sides to this?
    Regards
    Cameron McGuffie
    cameron@camacgames.com
    Cameron McGuffie
    cameron@camacgames.com

Quote Originally Posted by NS-Icon
    Camac,

Why are you asking questions about a host which you are then recommending yourself in another forum along with the price of a specific plan. Surely if you are unsure about the quality of service provided by a host you would not go and recommend it to other forum users, unless of course you are self-advertising.

Your post above has been edited to remove the self-advertising and you have been warned, please DO NOT self advertise on these forums, if you would like to advertise follow the forum rules and post in the offers section of the forum.
    Exactly. I sense some "spamming".
    Joseph
    MXHUB.COM since 2001, UK & US based Hosting
    cPanel Shared Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Shoutcast Hosting - Dedicated Servers

Hmm!!

Exactly. I sense some "spamming".
    How is this spamming???
    You can delete any posts by me if you want, ALL THAT I WAS DOING WAS SHOWING A WEBSITE I FOUND THAT HAD THE SPECIFICATIONS THAT HE WANTED! IT WAS NOT AN ATTEMPT AT SPAMMING! NOR DID I EVER SAY THAT IT WAS A COMPANY THAT I WOULD RECOMMEND.
    If you don't want me posting here its fine just tell me and I wont.
    Also what was the self-advertising was it my signature??? because that is what I changed.
    p.s. You can delete this post if you want (after all its your board/Your a moderator), I can just post on other sites...
    Anyway
    Regards
    Cameron
    p.s. COULD I JUST GET AN ANSWER TO MY QUESTION ATLEAST, BEFORE YOU SUSPEND ME OR WHAT EVER YOU WANT TO DO???
    Cameron McGuffie
    cameron@camacgames.com

NS-Icon

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Camac View Post
    How is this spamming???
    You can delete any posts by me if you want, ALL THAT I WAS DOING WAS SHOWING A WEBSITE I FOUND THAT HAD THE SPECIFICATIONS THAT HE WANTED! IT WAS NOT AN ATTEMPT AT SPAMMING! NOR DID I EVER SAY THAT IT WAS A COMPANY THAT I WOULD RECOMMEND.
    If you don't want me posting here its fine just tell me and I wont.
    Also what was the self-advertising was it my signature??? because that is what I changed.
    p.s. You can delete this post if you want (after all its your board/Your a moderator), I can just post on other sites...
    Anyway
    Regards
    Cameron
    p.s. COULD I JUST GET AN ANSWER TO MY QUESTION ATLEAST, BEFORE YOU SUSPEND ME OR WHAT EVER YOU WANT TO DO???
    Hi Camac,

I think you need to understand that on a forum like HS which receives a large number of users on a daily basis spammers employ a range of techniques to self-advertise, this means to advertise their own hosting company in a third-party tone, this ensures that they are able to have their company posted in as many threads and forums as possible.

Your activity has arisen a great deal of suspicion as its very rare for someone to recommend a hosting company within another forum when they have never used this particular hosting company themselves, or as in your case have also started a thread requesting advice as to whether one should host / has more information on the hosting company. From the nature of your two posts many can assume you have some level of affiliation with this particular hosting company hence why you were able to make such a recommendation.

Your signature is ok, some level of self-advertising is permitted within your forum posts, but its not ok when possible attempts to self-advertise are detected as this breaks the forum rules and makes the whole place untidy.

Ok I am very sorry and I understand what you mean, I also run a website with forums and spamming and self-advertising can get very bad and abused.
    I am not affiliated with this company (infact I found better deals elsewhere ) but I completly understand where you are comming from and I will do my best to ensure I do not cause this trouble again.

Now on another note, I have found a company Hosting-GP, has anyone dealt with them? or have any reviews for them, as thier reseller deals are decent (I thought it was dedicated at first :O) , anyway if anyone knows any up's or downs of this service your help will be very-much appreciated!
    Regards
    Cameron
    Cameron McGuffie
    cameron@camacgames.com

NS-Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by Camac View Post
    Ok I am very sorry and I understand what you mean, I also run a website with forums and spamming and self-advertising can get very bad and abused.
    I am not affiliated with this company (infact I found better deals elsewhere ) but I completly understand where you are comming from and I will do my best to ensure I do not cause this trouble again.

Now on another note, I have found a company Hosting-GP, has anyone dealt with them? or have any reviews for them, as thier reseller deals are decent (I thought it was dedicated at first :O) , anyway if anyone knows any up's or downs of this service your help will be very-much appreciated!
    Regards
    Cameron
    No worries, with regards to the host you are requesting information about, unfortunately I have not heard or dealt with this host before so know very little information about it, I am sure other members here who may have used their services or have some background on the host will be more than happy to share their reviews / feedback / information.

A good way to ensure you don’t make the wrong choice is to ensure you contact the hosting provider and question their services / support to see if this is the reply you are looking for in terms of speed, service and accuracy regarding your initial request.

Best of luck with your search,

Question NotRio!!!

Please, I intend to be to reseller of the NotRio... I am Brazilian and I am unaware of this company. Somebody knows something the respect?

NS-Icon

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by jpinheiro View Post
    Please, I intend to be to reseller of the NotRio... I am Brazilian and I am unaware of this company. Somebody knows something the respect?
    Hi,

What I don’t seem to understand is how you expect to resell from a company you have never heard of or are unaware of, what do you mean by that? You should always research and test the support ect of any hosting provider you are thinking to resell from, as if they have a poor level of support and slow response times your own company will have the same resulting in upset customers.

I would like to know anything about notrio too.

Hello everybody, this is not Spam neither, but there is nothing on google about this company and i feel a little afraid cause iīm not going to be a reseller, i want just to host my customer websites (as webmaster freelance) but i care my customers and just in case i would like to know too before to send my credit card number... Has anyone ever dealt with notrio.com they resell hosting and I would like to know if anyone has heard anything good or bad about them (too ;o)? It is the cheapest reseller company i have ever seem, in Spain (Europe) i pay about 100€ for its 19.95$ offer and despite europe is a little more expensive than EEUU in general even veteran companies like Lypha (in USA) are more expensive than the new company "notrio". They have good customer support, even in Spanish, but i would like to heard from somebody hosted there or just a little help cause the domain is host in godaddy, registered since the year 2006, but on http://www.4cheapwebhosting.com/sear...any_notrio.php they tell that they were born on 2001. It is quite strange in my oppinion, isnīt it? I donīt like to judge before to test and prove for myself and maybe this company is just a new company with some kind of white hackers that have decided to start them own business, it is not easy to start (i know for myself).
    Anyone there could tell me if this address is a "typical one" for one company in America please?
    19380 Collins Avenue Suite 514
    Aventura, FL 33160
    United States
    888-437-437 2

"Aventura in Spanish sounds like adventure and suite like a "room in a motel" . Of course i like this company, but there are some webs selling mobile phones for example looking pretty and they are just phishers, so i would like to know anything about.
    By the way... This company has appear this month in cssmania.

NS-Icon

Smile

Hi,

Sorry to say I have not heard of this company at all apart from within this thread. Just because a hosting company offers a cheap reseller plan does not necessarily make it an ideal company to choose, you must understand, if the package prices are too good to be true, or are very cheap how the company is making enough money to continue providing its hosting service. Sometimes you can find hosting providers which offer plans which are amazing, like $1.00 or $2.00 hosting, but these do not tend to last very long and before you know it, you are unable to access your website or get in touch with the host, simply because they have made as much money as they wanted too and now they have gone.

If you feel the company looks legitimate and you are able to locate some reviews from other locations then consider giving them a go, only if you feel comfortable. The fact that this company was established in 2001 means they are obviously able to cover their costs to some level as they are still around, this alone can attest to some form of reliability.

Best of luck with the host, do keep us posted if you decide to go further and host with them.

Thanks

Hello again,
    thanks million for your help ns-icon,
    I have write them and the company is Sabra Interactive Ltd. and notrio is the new company, Sabra is ok isnīt it? They look fine and the customer service is really good. The problem with reseller accounts is that iīm going to host customer pages and i have no time to move everything if the hostcompany is bad, i have no time, but i thing iīm going to test them

Thanks!

NS-Icon

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by bitebit View Post
    Hello again,
    thanks million for your help ns-icon,
    I have write them and the company is Sabra Interactive Ltd. and notrio is the new company, Sabra is ok isn´t it? They look fine and the customer service is really good. The problem with reseller accounts is that i´m going to host customer pages and i have no time to move everything if the hostcompany is bad, i have no time, but i thing i´m going to test them

Thanks!
    Hi,

As long as you feel comfortable with the hosting provider, that’s the most important aspect. If you are comfortable then give them a try, keep us posted with your feedback on the host as I am sure many others would also be interested.

Best of luck.

Quote Originally Posted by bitebit View Post
    since the year 2006, but on http://www.4cheapwebhosting.com/sear...any_notrio.php they tell that they were born on 2001. It is quite strange in my oppinion, isnīt it?
    Hi my name is John Alexander, webmaster of http://www.4cheapwebhosting.com (web hosting directory).

Thank you for the error report. It is actually 2006.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast