Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by 4cheapwebhostin View Post
    Hi my name is John Alexander, webmaster of http://www.4cheapwebhosting.com (web hosting directory).

Thank you for the error report. It is actually 2006.
    Hello,
    Very Quick! Thanks

Angry Notrio the biggest fraud on internet .

Hello all.

I have signed up at notrio 1 week ago.

Before Notrio I was an very happy Hostgator Client for nearly 2 years.

Why did I go away from Hostgator .... because I thought that there prices are very high and Notrio has much more space for much less $$.

Ok let me tell you what is happening to me.

Before I signed up I have ask if Notrio also provides me an Free Enom Acocunt like Hostgator does with there Reseller Hosting plans so I can register Domains for 8,95$ each.

The Sales manager gave me this awnser:

Thanks for your email!

We can get you the Enom account for $7.95 each .com domain

So I signed up with them.........

After 30min I recieved there confirmation email with access data to my WHM.

Now the shit beginns .... I have ask them to please transfer my 40 something accounts from hostgator to my new account. Look 40 Accounts are not allot !!!

To awnser this email they needed more than 12 hours !!!!!.
    After I have provided them all account info they ask me to send the backups myself to my account at notrio.

Well I didn't do that as they say they will do for free so why should I do that ???.....after 2 days waiting and shouting the did the moving themself.

On 4th day I wrote them that I need the Enom Account that they promised me so I can Register new Domain names with my new Enom account for 7,95$ Then they awnser me that they don't give Enom accounts. And that I should go to enom to register for an account there .... LOL just cost 990,00 bucks to have an Reseller account ....... Are they crazy ??? Why they told me they will give me in first place?? Like the spider says to the Fly com into my Net...Just that I sign up ????

Today is the 7 day there are still two accounts missing to transfer.........

Many of my clients lost data with there slow transfer ....... because I couldn't change the dns untill they finished......

The big point is that they never awnser after 45min..... Mostly I wait more or less 4-6 hours or even an day.

I will tell you I did the biggest SHIT in my live to save money insted of staying and upgrade my account with an super service provider.

As some of my clients got very pissed off, losing data... I can't go back...... I'm afraid of moving back to hostgator losing data again.... so now I need to go forward and there is no way back.

Well, i suppose that there is a solution if you are looking for a better option, ask them for a Complete Money-back and thereafter immidietly shift to another Company, in this situation, we can help you out with the transfer of your Domains within 6 hours or less guaranteed.

Well, let me mention, every .com Domain will only cost you $7.95. At the same time, we also have 24/7 customer support which will keep you updated with the transfer procedure of your Domains.

If you have any further information, please contact our sales department at sales@bodhost.com at any point of time.

Regards
    100% Guaranteed Uptime on VPS!!! Only @ BODHost.com

Dedicated Server Hosting | VPS Hosting
    MSN : sales@bodhost.com | 24x7 Toll-Free Helpline : 866-662-0909

Bull
    Are you reseller? If yeap from whom?

Quote Originally Posted by Bull View Post
    Are you reseller? If yeap from whom?
    Yes, we are not a reseller but a reseller hosting provider.
    100% Guaranteed Uptime on VPS!!! Only @ BODHost.com

Dedicated Server Hosting | VPS Hosting
    MSN : sales@bodhost.com | 24x7 Toll-Free Helpline : 866-662-0909

I have to edit this message bit. I dont know what was wrong erlyer, but i wasnt able to contact enyone from that company.

Ticket system was temperaly down also. I got panick!

Enyhow. Ones ticket system was up and runnign i asked bit about this comapany and somesort of CO ansvered this:
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Dear Tommy,

Notrio Hosting has been conducting business since 1997 under our parent company Sabra Interactive. We currenly serve over 1500 customers in a cluster of more that 500 servers and growing.

I will like to ask you if everything is going fine with your serivce and if there is anything we can do to improve it.

Regards,

Steve Marshall

Server Administrators
    Notrio Hosting - Network Operations Center (NOC)
    support@notrio.com
    -------------------------------------------------

After that ansver everything have gone smooth. Support ansvers guite quiqly.
    Last edited by The_Flash; 02-01-2007 at 10:47 AM. Reason: bad temper. Need to take a closer look

Watch out for their Steps, mate and make a wise decision.

What do you mean by steps? I have noticed this "i will transfere you to level X , since they can better assist you" do you mean that?

Quote Originally Posted by The_Flash View Post
    What do you mean by steps? I have noticed this "i will transfere you to level X , since they can better assist you" do you mean that?
    Well, i hope you recieve a solution for the same, and it will better if you look out for a better hosting provider. Now, i guess the support is an important issue for you.

Can you please tell howcome you can tell this? I think allso ferrari is POS car,but no, i havent ever drive one. So now i need here some facts. Not just "i might think that this is" info.
    And yes. Support is importat to me.

But like i have told. I cant realy say anything right now. I will ones i have some experience with them.

I have now waited over 25 hours for notrio s ansver to CRITICAL issue.
    Wonder how long it will take. No rush,,,,its only critical..i wonder have they sended it to level5santaclaussupportsuperninjateam allready who can fuckusaround for another 25 hours.

One more thing. I tryed to make another ticket so i can ask is all ok in support. Notrio have just changed the support team to sales team. Nice.

Fuck that notrio company. I will tell our companys CEO in the monday that lets get hell out from that company. This aint nothign more then some ADSL box some netwankers dressingroom.
    Last edited by The_Flash; 02-03-2007 at 03:42 PM. Reason: Added some notrio tags so its better to find with google ec

Im soru if this sounds like spammin but i have to say this.
    I have waited now 24++ hours to sailes team to ansver. I wired to support team (wahts ben outshored to citiprize) they ansvered that sales team is better to assist me and transfered the tiket back to sales team who have failed to ansver me for 24++ ++ hours. I realy love this company. I hope i can go and marry it.

Hi,
    Just to follow up I ended up going with a nice company Solidinternet
    Regards
    Cameron
    Cameron McGuffie
    cameron@camacgames.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12