Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Advantages of VPS reselling?

Need to consult with some experts here regarding reselling VPS hosting plans.
    The thing is that I came across Tailoredvps.com and recognized that they offer VPS reseller deals.
    Do you think that it will bring profits? Any info on the host? What can you say about their servers, pricing and customer support?
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

I've read good reviews about them on WHT, but don't have any personal experience with them. Yes, if you're doing it right, VPS reselling can of course be profitable.
    r00t-Services.net | Anti DDoS, WAF, Security, Optimization, Troubleshooting.
    In business since 2011 | Contact us: support[at]r00t-services.net
    Affordable DDoS Protection & WAF up to 300Gbps! (EU & US)

Registered User GardnerBulkeley's Avatar
    There are many reseller providers that you can buy a reseller from. But you need to make sure that you do not pay more as that would affect your profitability. You can make good profits depending on the kind of service you give to your clients and the reseller provider you choose.
    eUKhost : UK Web hosting | eNlight Cloud Hosting | Linux VPS hosting | UK Dedicated Hosting
    Join the Best Web Hosting Affiliate Program for Free & Earn up to £400!!

It seems to me that it will be reasonable to widen the range of your search.
    Take a look at HostingSource.com - their VPS deals look great. Think that it will be good to resell from them.
    It has nice reliability, easy to use control panel and excellent customer support.

Hello.

There are host that offer VPS reseller accounts free with reseller plans. You might want to try one of those.
    [ UK. USA. Singapore. ] Shared Hosting. Reseller Hosting. Dedicated Servers. VPS [ FREE 30 Day Trial ]

SkyNetHosting.Net

My advice for you is to go for a dedicated server for around $50 or $60 plus a solusvm license for additional $17 or something and startup here. as for the vps reseller, im not that recommender as you don't own your hardware, you wouldnt be able to provide true support for your clients, plus you will pay around $20 up to $120 per month for the reseller plans of Tailoredvps.com . Just go Dedicated with Full Management Addon would be more profitable, same pricing as reseller, and much better for expanding your business later on.
    CarmenHost™, Managed Web Hosting Services
    █ Shared - Reseller - Cloud - Enterprise Email - VPS - Dedicated Servers
    In business Since 2010.

Taking into account your needs, I would recommend you to deal with GlowHost.com
    So many new surprises and new features added. I got my test site with shopping cart and Paypal payment integrated in less than an hour.
    I can't ask for more.

There are a lot of reseller service providers. But you should be alert that you should not pay more than that actually is the price for it.

profits depends on how hard you workin on selling that, mate.

Vps hosting plan reselling is very difficult. Person who buy vps hosting is mostly experience buyer and have much more traffic. He will probably buy directly from reputed company. So if you want to do reselling hosting business, go for shared hosting reselling plans with lowest rate or next to free.

The VPS resellers that I see having the most success are the ones who do something to distinguish themselves from their upstream vendor. So, for example, offering a management package that your upstream doesn't offer or specializing in Magento or some other niche increases the success rate of the reseller.

Picking a niche is key, find a good niche and sell your services to them. Being able to sell your services in multi-location is also important, so you can setup users in Europe, USA, Asia, and more. Dedicated, Cloud, VPS are all good services to be able to sell to your users.
    David R. Wells – Direct: 1-877-503-4678 ext 1 - 24/7 – sales@webnethosting.net
    WebNet Hosting – Since 2002 – 100% Uptime – USA & Europe & Asia Data Centers
    Managed & Un-Managed Dedicated Servers | Cloud Servers in (USA / Europe / Asia)
    DDoS Protected Network | Pro-Acitve Monitoring & Management | Bulk Discounts Available

Hi, I think the best part of VPS is no longer have to maintain your server – the owner of the virtual server will be responsible for that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast