Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

What is reseller hosting?

It is not necessary that small business will mean that you will not earn some big money. This is not the case certainly not the one after applying a reseller hosting that has been aptly written to let you enjoy the success and the profit that your small business may bring to you. Any business no matter how small it is needs a proper planning and a right direction. If you have you have these two things right then nothing can stop you from making it the success story that you can only dream of. Use the reseller hosting properly that will help you understand the necessary details in a very correct manner.

Reseller hosting is a form of web hosting wherein the account owner has the ability to use his/her allotted hard drive space and bandwidth to host websites on behalf of third parties. Reseller hosting, in addition to being a low cost way for web hosts to resell at a lower cost, can also provide benefits to individuals hosting a number of websites, rather than buying one plan for each website, they can now get one plan for all websites.

I am quite agree with your statement one can earn like an Enterprise but it required more interaction with relevant place and host needful peoples.

Reseller plans are the best ways to enter into the Hosting Business. It allows you to earn maximum profits with keeping the investment to the minimum level. Many users have earned good profits after being Reseller of hosting services. This has also attracted others to enter into this business. Reseller Hosting gives you the opportunity to start your own business with the infrastructure and other facilities which are offered by your Hosting provider.

Reseller hosting is a good technique to earn revenue out of hosting business with little knowledge about hosting technology.
    vpswebserver.com - Windows VPS hosting by VPSWebServer.com √ Dedicated hardware √ MS Hyper-V technology

Quote Originally Posted by James-A View Post
    Reseller plans are the best ways to enter into the Hosting Business. It allows you to earn maximum profits with keeping the investment to the minimum level. Many users have earned good profits after being Reseller of hosting services. This has also attracted others to enter into this business. Reseller Hosting gives you the opportunity to start your own business with the infrastructure and other facilities which are offered by your Hosting provider.
    Couldn't have said it better myself.

Yes i am also going to buy reseller account....

Post Re:

As of me reseller hosting is a form of web hosting wherein the account holder has the ability to use their allotted space on the hard disk and bandwidth to host websites on behalf of third parties hosting. Reseller is when you buy server space, the market itself and sell to their customers.

As of me reseller web hosting is selling web hosting to your customer under your own brand when the web hosting is provided by a larger company. A web host is an
    organization that sells or leases memory space on..

Registered User GardnerBulkeley's Avatar
    If you have a good client base a reseller hosting can be pretty benificial for you as with a reseller package you can set your own prices and decide on how much of resources to allocate to each account, through this you can try an maximize your profits. Also, the hosting company provides you with back-end support in case you or your clients face any issues so this adds to the benefit.
    eUKhost : UK Web hosting | eNlight Cloud Hosting | Linux VPS hosting | UK Dedicated Hosting
    Join the Best Web Hosting Affiliate Program for Free & Earn up to £400!!

What is reseller hosting?

Reselling web hosting services is the most popular business among webmasters who have sound knowledge of hosting and server management which helps them to generate good revenue by providing excellent hosting services. You can use your reseller hosting as well. Also if you have many websites and want a control panel such sites, but you do not want to use VPS or a dedicated server, then you can use reseller.

Reseller hosting is one of the online business that sell hosting features to manages database and file that integrated with your website. You can manage your hosting by yourself, and get the amount of commision from your hosting parents.

Nice post and Great information:-)

Yes I love your words that small do not mean earn small. I think in hosting people have higher chance to earn big amount by joining fresh and ideal reseller services. Even we have many branded name in hosting feature but I personally found many hosting company that offer amazing reseller services. Generally we found many sources to fond top hosting provider that help to compare hosting features
    I have found this list and can say its awesome

http://www.hostsearch.com/reseller_web_hosting.asp

Even I research for other website for reseller hosting and got source and I am quit agrees that such websites also have higher quality services at really affordable. Anyway I don’t have personal experience but always suggest everyone to get more details before choosing any hosting services. But I am sure for one thing that one can earn huge with reseller

Reseller Hosting is a service which allows you to split up and resell hosting services to your customers. This is very useful for web designers that want to keep their existing customer support in-house but do not want to worry about server maintenance, security and updates. Resellers are also allowed to decide their own pricing structure and even establish their own branding.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast