Site Builder for sold web hosting plans

Hello

I am a web hosting provider.
    What is the best and cheapest site builder so I will able to automatically have it on all of my web hosting plans I sell online.

Servers: Linux
    Control Panel: cPanel

Thank you very much
    Last edited by babak; 10-03-2006 at 09:53 AM.

there are 2 that come with fantastico that are free. One is pretty basic, the other is quite robust and appears good.

Cheers

John

I don't know if you found anything since you posted this a couple of months ago but have you had a look at RvSiteBuilder?
    PrimeHost.ca - Canadian Reseller Web Hosting Canada's Prime Web Host
    █ Reliable Web Hosting for Business and Personal Websites on Canadian Servers

Why dont you go for Sitebuilder, this is the one that we use and we have had no complains.

NS-Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by radnam View Post
    Why dont you go for Sitebuilder, this is the one that we use and we have had no complains.
    I would not recommend SiteBuilder, ever since implementing it there has been nothing but constant problems to the extent where we are reconsidering using this product; SWSoft support for their SiteBuilder product is extremely poor.