Historical Pricing Wanted

I'm writing an internal whitepaper on the web hosting industry and I'm looking for historical pricing for managed hosting and colocation. If anyone has historical pricing for their services, please let me know. All information published will be duly cited.

jie dot z dot zhou at gmail

Do you mean pricing in the pas or pricing for today, that looks like historical?

Try contacting one of the major dedicated server providers, that have been in business for several years, and they might be willing to share that info with you.

Look at some hosting companies pricing "Way Back"

http://www.archive.org/web/web.php

DavidsAwesome
    haha look at godaddy's old prices

Just curious, if anyone did really check, then maybe you can give me an answer. Have prices went up with inflation, or down because of competitionand the availability of affordable technology?
    and so it was written...
    www.RackLogic.com

use archive.org to find the price of sum old hosting companies such as ipowerweb and all!