Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Dedicated Server Recommendations

Someone please recommend a dedicated server host where it's not too expensive but very reliable.

Thanks in advance

Dedicated Servers | Dedicated Server

I believe that hostrail dedicated server hosting solutions will meet your needs.
    Servers are typically available 24 hours after initial payment and verification. Moreover, you will be able to build a server for your specific needs.

Cripes! that is a lot of choice there!

I recommend considering dedicated servers from either greenolivetree.net or exmasters.com which are the companies of great stability and quality. Both reliable and experienced ones.

Do you have a specific location in mind, Mark? East Coast / Central / or West coast?

Could you tell us more info? What is your Budget? Target location of your audience?
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

What are you requirements?

I jump at the opportunity and recommend you to look at webhostinstuff web site.

Do you have a specific location in mind, Mark? East Coast / Central / or West coast?

Check ch-center.com dedicated servers as these guys provide management on professional level, you will receive great network uptime, 24/7 support service - the price for their hosting plans looks reasonable and it has nice reputation.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Among the named greenolivetree.net provider appears to be the most attractive. their dedicated servers are really reasonable and technically stable.

From myself, may suggest unmanaged servers from santrex.net which is offering the named solutions at the lowest reasonable cost.

I believe that there are many web hosts available in the market that can meet your needs - compare them and choose the best one.
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

dedicated servers should be offered with high performance and uptime to provide great quality of hosting service. My advice is razorservers.com, trustworthy host which dedicated solutions fit this demands
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

I am sure that you will not regret having looked at plusplushosting dedicated servers. There are many useful feature within their plans, so that you will run your web sites efficiently. Furthermore, They have top-notch customer service, responding to trouble tickets immediately and consistently.

I recommend considering such host as exmasters.com and greenolivetree.net for getting quality dedcated servers and stable service.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast