What VPS hosts can be good for hosting Photoes?

I would like to know about the best place to host photo galleries.
    I need 35Gb space and 500Gb bandwidth, Linux.
    Decided to transfer all my files to another host.
    Found out that tailoredvps.com offered Custom VPS deals.
    Can I trust them? any experiences?
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Have you had a look at lowendbox or the offers section?

Heard of the company but never used them, I would google for some reviews.
    HostOX - Quality web hosting with super fast UK support.
    oXnames - Simple Domain registration with no BS

I think that Redswitches will perfectly suit your demands.
    They are providing high performance services for a reasonable pricing with knowledgeable support.
    Get 25% discount - use coupon code RS20PRO!
    Hey! It's That Guy!

It seems to me that you will make a good choice of VPS host. The thing is that Tailoredvps.com offers 14-day money back guarantee on their cheap VPS hosting solutions. They certainly give me the impression that they not only want my business but want me to be satisfied and are wiling to invest in building a relationship with their customers.

Do you know how much are you going to spend?

You will have nice VPS hosting opportunities using Tailoredvps.com web host.
    Save 19.2% by using the coupon code APRILDEAL while ordering.
    I trust them 100% with ALL my accounts. This is the only host I use. Try them, you won't be sorry.

I suggest you to use solutions from experienced hosts such as Hosteasier.com. You will receive high uptime, fast servers and featured plans with skilful support.

I can also recommend you to make a kind of comparison - check out topxen.com and also aspnix.com web hosts.
    The thing is that you need to look at the quality of the service and especially customer support.
    You will find out the availability of their systems administrators and send them a support ticket and see how fast they respond.

The best Windows host I've ever used -- anywhere in the world -- is vpswebserver.com. I found them in the WHT forum Based in Chicago.It is specialized in providing Microsoft Hyper-V VPS hosting,network and OS administration experts with at least 10 years of experience in the IT field.

On the server side, vpswebserver uses two highly regarded data centers located in Chicago and Philadelphia which come with the highest amount of interconnectivity, redundancy and security imaginable plus they have 24/7/365 on-site data center technicians to ensure complete reliability. More specifically, VpsWebServer’s spacious Chicago facility, which is also the home to many of its managed dedicated server and Virtual Private Server clients, has allowed the company to effectively and competitively scale its prices.

I recommend you http://www.ajkservers.co.uk/
    They have as traditional as premium VPS solutions and I believe one of them will be good for you.

The best option for getting cheap VPS plans I know is kjmanagedsolutions.com web host.
    its stability, reliability and reputation go outside the bounds in every aspect of the question.
    Highly recommended.

I recommend you to use services from zeropid.
    You will be pleased by their affordable prices, fast stable plans and helpful support.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

If you use 4goodhosting.com services, you will get quality and stable VPS hosting at affrodable prices.
    Uptime is 100%! And support is second to none.

I know quality hosting solutions are provided by Hosteasier.com.
    Many webmasters from all over the world are satisfied with their performance, stability and competitive prices.