Managed solutions

Looking for any information on managed hosting solutions from Newpush. Found them via google and decided to try services but want to hear some information, maybe someone has personal experience with them, please share folks.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

Never heard of them, what is your budget ? Which location you prefer ?

What kind of managed services are you looking for and do they offer them ?

Most of the Web hosts offer Managed hosting solutions. So try comparing the points covered by other hosting providers with the one you have selected. Also check the mediums via which support is provided (Chat, Email or over Phone) and if the support is 24X7.

If you need quality well managed servers, use it from 1paket.com.
    Their servers are not pricey and well-balanced, support is beyond praise.

First of all you should define with your budget and do a research on host with the help of review websites

I always recommend speaking to a sales rep for a few days, this way you can think about questions you may have. I suggest giving it a few days, this way you can process it and come up with any questions.
    PremiumDedicatedServers - Setting the standard for premium server technology

Many webmasters from all over the world are satisfied with Newpush performance, stability and competitive prices. They are delivering reasonable deals with high uptime and skilful support.

If you are in search of managed servers, check out webwerks.in company.
    I am able to focus on my business instead of worrying about my site's uptime, since all that is taken care of very well.

Registered User GardnerBulkeley's Avatar
    Its always good to opt for a managed hosting services so that all the server side issues are taken care by the host and you don't have to waste yor time in case there are any issues. You just need to contact the host and update him regarding the issue so that he can take care of the same.
    Make sure that the host that you are opting for offers 24X7 free technical support via live chat/email/phone. Apart from this you can ensure that he offers a money back guarantee so that if you are not happy with the services you can swap to another host.
    eUKhost : UK Web hosting | eNlight Cloud Hosting | Linux VPS hosting | UK Dedicated Hosting
    Join the Best Web Hosting Affiliate Program for Free & Earn up to £400!!

Many webmasters from all over the world are satisfied with newpush.com performance, stability and competitive prices.
    They are delivering reasonable deals with high uptime and skilful support.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

Thanks for your feedbacks. Now I'm sure that Newpush.com is quality hosting provider with professional team and low prices.
    Hey! It's That Guy!