Dedicated IP Address

can someone tell me what would be the most economical way to have each customer have their dedicated IP address. can this be done virtually? thanks

Of course it will

If you're a hosting client and need just a few IP addresses, I recommend you to contact a hoster and ask him, usually every hoster sells IP addresses. If you need more, you'd better go to RIPE.net and they sell you about 256 IP addresses.

Sorry I have recomended other places as well that I've used that are not friends of mine. And I once was a customers of theirs before I stared working for SaidHost, and now I am friends with the owner of GS.. So does former customers count

NS-Icon
    A former customer would be fine for providing recommendations to users who are querying this host, other than that, it would still be spamming as you are no longer their customer and as a result cannot account for any problems with the service that other current customers may be encountering, so your reviews / feedback would not be accurately reflecting the host in its current form.

Shano, are you a hoster or a client? Anyway, RIPE.net will help you.
    Last edited by Alcatrazz; 11-29-2006 at 08:44 AM.

It wasn't ment to be spam. I didn't type it in as a link. I just type the url like this and it make is a url (http://www.noware.com)
    SaidHost

www.saidhost.comselling dedicated server solutions for the hosting reseller
    Offering hosting companies’ solutions for all their needs!
    Coming Dec 2006 VPS starting at $7/month for resellers

NS-Icon
    SaidHost, as discussed, please do not advertise the host again, reviews and feedback on hosting providers would be better appreciated from current clients so that the information provided is accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by shano119 View Post
    can someone tell me what would be the most economical way to have each customer have their dedicated IP address. can this be done virtually? thanks
    Since this is posted in the dedicated server forum, I'm guessing you are looking to purchase a server that will allow you a large number of IPs? If that is the case just ask around before hand, some will charge $1 or $2 for a single IP other will offer a 100 or more for only $10 or $15.

Bull
    I have a question to you guyes. Does Ripe register Ips for all?