Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Web hosting

Web hosting

Which type of web hosting is good for a website.

If you are planning to host a personal website or a small website then you can go for cheap VPS hosting with Windows or Linux Operating system, depending on your choice.
    Cheap VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
    Windows VPS Hosting | Windows with Remote Desktop
    Cheap Dedicated Server | Free IPMI Setup

Quote Originally Posted by Neo.Reeves View Post
    You have to try ipage its the best web hosting and reliable price.
    Thats true that VPS Hosting is good for small businesses but I think Ipage works out really well for others.

4Goodhosting.com is the right one. I have never noticed any downtime when I tried them. The servers are fast and responsive. They are delivering reasonable deals with trustworthy service, useful features and elite support.

Hello all,

Does anybody has any knowledge about myhosting.com? One of friends have reffered this but I am not sure how reliable or efficient they are in real?

Just like an office directory listing, your website has a physical address that maps the exact location of the website within a hosted server.

You have to try ipage or ehosting.pk it's the best web hosting at cheap price.

Quote Originally Posted by amayamartin82 View Post
    Thats true that VPS Hosting is good for small businesses but I think Ipage works out really well for others.
    Yes it because i am using this hosting like and i'm very satisfied with this because there service is really very good. They offered anytime money-back guarantee and there positive reviews are in online. I am using this host like a year and don't get any kind of problem with this...

Quote Originally Posted by Neo.Reeves View Post
    Yes it because i am using this hosting like and i'm very satisfied with this because there service is really very good. They offered anytime money-back guarantee and there positive reviews are in online. I am using this host like a year and don't get any kind of problem with this...
    Anytime money-back guarantee... Wow I mean thats really impressive! I wasn't very sure about this... Thanks.

Thanx for sharing web hosting new ...
    Last edited by jackthomas087; 02-24-2016 at 07:36 AM.

My preferable option to get quality hosting services is WebIntellects.com. Their uptime is high, support is helpful and servers are fast.

Quote Originally Posted by rsrraja View Post
    Which type of web hosting is good for a website.
    Simply VPS Hosting that's it!

Hello

VPS and Linux hosting is good for website.
    Last edited by Dany183; 02-21-2014 at 03:05 AM.

The most important thing is to know how web hosting company cares of you. I have chosen them because they always helpful and provide me with good service.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast