Data centers and data rooms

I was reading about data rooms, on this very interesting post https://www.firmex.com/blog/virtual-data-room-guide/, and i couldnt help but wonder if its the same thing.

A data center, sometimes spelled as datacenter (one word), is the name given to a facility that contains a large number of computer servers and related equipment. Think of a data center as a "computer room" that outgrew its walls.

Quote Originally Posted by Demixl View Post
    Yeah you're right here man data server it's a facility that contains a large number of computer servers but I think it's not that cheap and only a few big companies can afford it. This means that it's easier to buy Virtual Data Room service than to buy special equipment and for a small business this is an ideal option to keep your database secure and within a Virtual data room, account administrators can have chats, discussions, receive analytics, see a record of meetings, manage access and more!
    I really like the way you explain it and yes I agree with your words what the data centers and data rooms.

A server room is any room that happens to be (mostly) used to store servers. A data center is a whole building dedicated to (and, in most cases, specially designed to) contain and support a large amount of computing hardware of some sort.

Data centers are the places where huge data rooms exist.
    So in a way Data Rooms are a subset of Data centers.

Data rooms are the places over where huge amount of servers are stored to fulfill the needs of the netizens.

A server room is a room that devoted to store servers. A data center is a whole building specially designed to contain and support a large amount of computing hardware of some sort. The main difference between them is the size, but it is linked to design, scale and purpose.

Data center or data processing center is a specialized building for hosting server and network equipment and connecting subscribers to Internet channels.

Commercial data centers are entire buildings devoted to the housing, storage and support of a large amount of server hardware and networking equipment. Space in data centers is often shared by several organizations. A server room is a room specifically designed and allocated to store servers on your premises.