How to do email marketing?

Hi, Please tell me how can i do effective email marketing.

Maybe you can have a consultation from some email marketing solution providers,or choosing a free email marketing software to expand your plan.
    I have used the iKode Newsletter Server for a long time.You can have a try.

Maybe you can have a consultation from some email marketing solution providers,or choosing a free email marketing software to expand your plan.
    I have used the iKode Newsletter Server for a long time.You can have a try.

Maybe you can have a consultation from some email marketing solution providers,or choosing a free email marketing software to expand your plan.I have used the iKode Newsletter Server for a long time.You can have a try.

E-mail marketing is more effective and important for online business. Email marketing is a great opportunity to reach out to millions of people in a matter of seconds. E-Mail marketing helps to get customers for your business by sending mail. You can send E-Mail about your service or products in website. It is also a spam free method. ]
    The process of email marketing,
    1. Planning of the marketing strategy
    2. Collecting target group data
    3. Setting up the database
    4. Defining the emailing concept
    5. Emailing set-up
    6. Email blast
    7. Evaluate Results
    You can get the E-mail marketing service from XnYnZ.com here they provide Express E-mail marketing service. Using which you can send emails at a same time. Here they provide unlimited emails, easy email editor, Over 160 ready-made designs with email marketing service. They have many deals. They provide good customer service and support.