Thread: Alexa rank

Alexa rank

What kind of rank would you be satisfied with for your website?

For me i will look at atleast below 500 ranking in local country and below 30,000k glabal ranking then i would be damn satisfied and motivated.I'm still trying to bring more unique traffics and improve my site alexa ranking.

Alexa rank is a numeric value that represents how important a page is on the web, according to me its below 1000 ranking in locally and 25,000 global ranking.

Alexa Ranking before when it comes to discussing the traffic of your website.the Alexa Ranking analyzes the traffic of millions of Internet users to create specific traffic rankings based on the popularity of a website. This Alexa Ranking is determined after three months of traffic analysis. It is a basic compilation of combined page views and the amount of users that visit a website.

The Country rank should be below 70 and the global rank to be below 30k

IMO, alexa ranking is not important you should concentrate on Google ranking which is important in SEO.