Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Web hostind exchange

what some one should understand by web hosting exchange as he doesn't have any idea about that field?

Web hostind exchange ?
    I never heard about it before,
    kindly explain about it.

I don't think we can exchange web hosting.This is the first time i am hearing..Can you tell me briefly about this so that i can give you best positive reply..I heard like hosted email exchange version.

Quote Originally Posted by kanchan345 View Post
    what some one should understand by web hosting exchange as he doesn't have any idea about that field?

Exchange Hosting is a server system, whereby software enables the sending and receiving of email, other types of interactive communications and the sharing of business critical information online or through enabled wireless devices.
    Asia Affordable Web Hosting Provider

Microsoft Exchange Server is a hosted enterprise messaging solution based on Microsoft Exchange Server 2007. Exchange Online helps give your business the e-mail security it demands, your employees the e-mail access they want, and your IT staff the operational efficiency it needs. The service leverages our deep knowledge of Microsoft products, best practices developed with customers and partners, and our global infrastructure to deliver a world-class, mission-critical service. The Exchange Online service includes advanced e-mail features as well as calendaring, contact, and task management capabilities. Exchange Online also provides built-in spam control and virus scanning to reduce common security risks that are associated with e-mail files. Exchange Online Standard is a Microsoft Online Services offering designed for rapid service adoption by an organization. It includes a standardized Web-based administrative console that makes it easy to manage and set up services for users.

Some of the features are:
    The power of Exchange email, calendar, and contacts with built-in functionality to help protect against viruses and spam at no extra cost giving customers anywhere access to mailbox data across PCs, the Web and mobile devices.
    Last edited by TrijitCorp; 06-13-2013 at 08:08 AM.

It must be mostly suitable for large co operations,

Hii everyone.
    Thanks jamsen and trijit you both had explained the exchange web hosting well. I also never ever heard about this.

Now I understand the meaning of website hosting exchange.

Its not web hosting Exchange its just Exchange hosting or hosted exchange - which means that its a Microsoft software used for sending and receiving emails, and the exchange software has many other features like which the one hosted email should be their.

Don't use Exchange if you plan to do anything else but e-mail hosting and you want a vacation.
    Robert Williams, Owner
    Williams Web Solutions
    www.WWSHosting.net
    info@williamswebsolutions.net

#1 in Business-Class Website and E-mail Hosting, #1 in Professional Web Development and #1 in Online Marketing (SEO/SEM). Switch to see why many choose Williams Web Solutions every day for business success.

Beverly Hills, United States, United States
    Hosting exchange is a facility in the industry of telecommunications whereby a supplier makes a Microsoft e-mail space accessible on a server. Then customers can host their data on this server. The supplier manages the hosted data of its customers on the server.

It is not Web hosting exchange. It is exchange hosting which means it is Microsoft software used for sending and receiving emails.

i can hear first time about web hosting exchange and jamsen you can clear my doubts . thanks for doubts

Beverly Hills, United States, United States
    Quote Originally Posted by links123 View Post
    It is not Web hosting exchange. It is exchange hosting which means it is Microsoft software used for sending and receiving emails.
    OH! Is he talking about Microsoft exchange? Am I right?

Microsoft Exchange is a server-based system, which allows companies to centrally manage and store all of their email communications, as well as calendar and contact information. Traditionally, large companies internally maintain their own email servers. Exchange hosting companies allow companies to outsource this area of their IT system.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast