Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How can I do hosting

How can I do hosting ?

What do you mean how can you do hosting?
    Do you want hosting space for your website or want to sell hosting space?

your questions is not clear...kindly write in details what you need?

You would like to bought a hosting or you wish to conduct a web hosting business ?
    If you would like to conduct a web hosting business and you would like to sell it to your customer, you can get cheap reseller web hosting package from hosting provider and you can spread it to small package and sell it to your customer.

Bad Question. Try to make a clear question so others can help you in an effective way.

In case you have a good web hosting business you need to have the best customer. In this way you can have a huge sell online and make a different identity after all.

I don't understand your point of view. I think you want hosting services.

You can host your own website at home but running a server of any kind at home is a security risk. Security problems are sometimes found in server software, and these can be exploited to gain access to or damage your files. Your computer must be kept absolutely up to date with Windows Update or the equivalent for your operating system if you intend to run a web server on it. If you choose to run Apache instead of Internet Information Server, you'll need to keep your version of Apache absolutely up to date too. This doesn't eliminate the risk -- it only minimizes it. You run a server at home entirely at your own risk. If you do choose to run a server at home, I recommend finding an old PC on the curb and setting it up as your home server, reducing the danger to your own computer.

Here's how:

1. Make sure you have cable modem, DSL or another high-speed connection. A dialup telephone modem is NOT good enough.

2. Get a DNS hostname for your home Internet connection.

3. Get a static local IP address for your computer within your home network.

4. Configure your router to correctly forward connections on port 80 (the HTTP port) to your web server. Even if you think you don't have a router, you probably do— many popular cable and DSL modems include wifi or wired Ethernet jacks for multiple computers, which means they contain a built-in router. If your ISP blocks port 80, choose an alternative port number and forward that (or get a better ISP that welcomes websites at home, like Speakeasy.Net).

5. Configure Windows Firewall to allow your web server to communicate on port 80.

6. Get Apache, a free, high-quality web server program. If you have Windows XP Professional, you also have the option of Microsoft Internet Information Server (IIS), which comes standard with Windows XP Professional. But that option only allows you to host one site. I recommend Apache.

7. Test your web server from your own computer.

8. Replace the default home page with your own web page. Now the site is your own!

9. Test your web server from a computer that is NOT on your home network to make sure you followed all of the steps correctly.
    Asia Affordable Web Hosting Provider

Hey I not understand what is your question ! But remember one thing without hosting you not build any website because hosting your domain web builder... Understand dear ??

If you possess a goof web hosting service then the next thing that you must do is to find good customers that can be turned into regular buyers and in this way you can make it big online.

All the popular extensions are available with us. Be it .com, .net, .org, .in and more. You can choose any of these domain extensions at attractive prices.Get Hosting from us and get Domain Name (.in) for FREE.
    For the best domain registration:
    http://www.register-web-domain.in/

For this you need to purchase hosting space from any web hosting service provider, but before this ,learn how to ask questions, web hosting is little far for you.

Lots of company’s providers web hosting but free hosting not reliable. I suggest purchase good and quality services. Before purchasing a hosting Camper one and more companies services.

In online market lots of hosting providers companies are available and everyone has a different system to work. So first you find best suitable hosting company which satisfy all of your needs and then purchase package and contact support team of that hosting company they gives you all details that how to host website on their system.

Please clarify your question

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast