Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Managed Servers - where can I get them?

I came across various dedicated server hosting offers and found Webwerks.in - it provides managed dedicated server hosting services.
    I have a client who needs managed servers as he is not experienced enough of managing the servers by himself.

How can I check their level of management? Is it trustworthy hosting provider?
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Hi,
    What kind of server do you need?
    Take a look bacloud.com, and if you find something, we can offer managment for you.

Are you looking for windows server or linux server and what's your budget.

I've noticed that webwerks.in has been providing hosting services since 1996.
    Their uptime is great - your sites and projects will be in good hands.
    Customers' safety is the main goal for them.

Have you looked for reviews on them? I heard lots of positive on Newpush solutions which are provided with high available support and cheap plans, you won't regret of using them.

It is a crucial but very important decision to be made when we are trying to select the best vps server hosting company for your webpage. I recommend Hosting Raja for reliable Hosting services and they have excellent customer support.
    Want to know about virtual dedicated server hosting click here:- http://www.vps-server-hosting.in/

Webwerks.in company has quite a good reputation in the hosting market.
    It has done a great job at evaluating the competition and narrowing it down to a handful of highly qualified services.
    Give them a try and you'll not regret a thing.

I totally support newpush.com suggestion.
    They are reputable company with reliable services and featured plans.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

Several of companies they can provide managed services dedicatedly. A dedicated managed company provide better service and make his customers happy.

Think that you will not regret having looked at Hostzealot.com Dedicated Servers.
    The server uptime and overall speed performance are outstanding and consistent.
    Their pricing is competitive in my opinion..

No doubts Newpush.com is reliable company with featured solutions and knowledgeable support. Do not hesitate to contact them directly for more information.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

DOUBLE thumbs UP to webwerks.in hosting service!
    They have been a pleasure to work with. The customer support and knowledgebase is outstanding. They respond quickly with all questions answered.
    It places high value on customer support and it shows. They've always had excellent support. Top of the line. Their features can't be beat (basically, you can do anything you'd ever need to do).

I suppose you should look for more reliable options to make a proper choice. I suggest hostzealot.com as quality company with reliable options and knowledgeable support team, you won't regret of using them.

My company is currently taking managed dedicated server hosting service from an experienced cloud computing and application hosting service provider. Their pricing is economical, and service is fully reliable and satisfactory. We are not facing any issues regarding data and network security. We are getting 24 by 7 technical support and customer care services.
    For more information, see –
    http://www.myrealdata.com/workgroup-server.html

In I've found that since 1996, has been providing hosting services.
    Their uptime is great - your site or project will be in good hands.
    Your safety is their main goal.
    Last edited by marxgroucho27; 06-15-2012 at 12:37 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast