Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    If credibility on updating sites and security for your page is what you need, then webwerks.in is a good option.

Webwerks.in is definitely one of the best sources of web hosting, and therefore, you can be assured that you will be able to update your site quite safely, so that it can remain in good hands.

Managed Servers provide a cost-effective, reliable and secure home for your organisation’s core business applications.
    Asia Affordable Web Hosting Provider

I prefer to use quality server solutions from OurInternet.us

I recommend Hosting Raja for reliable Hosting services and they have excellent customer support.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam001 View Post
    I have a client who needs managed servers as he is not experienced enough of managing the servers by himself.
    I suggest you to choose AccuWebHosting for your Dedicated Hosting needs. AccuWebHosting provides Fully Managed & Self Managed Hosting plans in Dedicated Hosting also AccuWebHosting provides 24x7 Support by email & by live chat so, whenever you need help you can easily contact them and get solution of your query quickly.
    AccuWebHosting.Com | ASP.Net Hosting Provider Since 2003
    Cloud Powered Hosting | Windows VPS | Dedicated Servers
    US Based Hosting Company | Trusted by 20,000+ Clients Worldwide

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12