What are the #1 concerns to you when choosing an End User Support firm for your company? Is it quick setup time? Knowledgeable techs? Constant reliability? Techs who conduct themselves in a polite and courteous manner?

Well, we have put the time and energy into provide all of these and more. With the help of our expertise, and staff who are truly concerned about providing the best possible support in the industry, you now have the ability to seize a wonderful opportunity. You now have the tools to operate your business both efficiently, but also extent the best possible environment for your clients to obtain help with any of their issues.

“How fast can I be setup after I sign up with your firm?”

We offer setup in (30 SECONDS) for our end user support. You won’t need to wait an entire week any longer for end user support as is the current industry standard. When you are in a pinch for time, rest assured that ServerSupportGuys has your back!

“I have multiple servers, is there a discount for large quantities?”

Yes there is actually. We provide custom quotes on multiple servers. So please let us know if you have more than one you wish to enroll in our end user support and we will be happy to assist you with our discount structure.

“Ok, now that we have the outline and know about the discounts, what will this set me back”

Don’t think of it as setting you back, know that it is pushing you forward. With the ability to have all of your support needs met, you have more time to spend pushing your business to new heights!

Below we have provided a brief outline of our support coverage and pricing. Please let us know if you have any questions and we will be more than happy to work with you in finding a solution to them.

- Instantly Deployable, out of the box solution. Ready in 30 seconds!
- Unlimited Support Tickets and Chats Per Servers
- Support Mediums: Helpdesk and Live Chat
- Helpdesk(s) supported: All popular. Including, but not limited to: Cerberus, Kayako eSupport, and OSTicket.
- Live Chat Software supported: All popular. Including, but not limited to: Timpani/LivePerson, -Sightmax, Phplive, Providesupport and Click Chat Sold.
- Support Levels Handled: Pre-Sales, Technical Support Level I-III
- We fully support cPanel/WHM
- We fully support Plesk
- We fully support DirectAdmin
- We fully support Hsphere
- Industry Leading 15 Minute Response Time SLA
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee!
- Optional Phone Support

“Ok, I’m sold, How do I sign up?”

That’s great! We are happy to add you to our family. Below you will find the per server price specs and order form. Again, let us know if you have any questions before signup and we will be here for you 24/7/365!

Package Description:

Servers Supported: - 1
24x7x365 Coverage: - Yes
Setup Cost: - $100.00 (Free for a limited time!)
Monthly Price: $249.95

Signup Link - https://secure.bytefortress.net/secu...ml?plan_id=412