Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Smile Which one is better seo or programming?

There will always be a need for programmers. SEO is not needed now by websites.which having better scope? In India,
    what about the salary amounts?

Could you please ask the question in a bit another way please? That is quite dfifficult to get what you are talking about
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

Quote Originally Posted by cyberfriend View Post
    There will always be a need for programmers. SEO is not needed now by websites.which having better scope? In India,
    DO you mean salary amounts for programmers? Maybe some company will pay high rates if they hire expert programmers. I think SEO is important too.

SEO is not needed now by websites.
    Who said that SEO is not needed? SEO is as important as programming. You can build website using various programming like php, .Net, etc... but SEO is the only way for your website to be visible on various search engines.

Both are equivalent. Without SEO one cannot get business thru web. Internet marketing is much important to get success.

I think most of people look for a SEO service providers on project basis rather than on salary basis.

I like SEO because in programming there are lots of repeated task and SEO is full of different takes and you will enjoy working in SEO.

Best pay for programming.. Also Getting job in SEO is very difficult...

I agree with Bob, as SEO is on-going activity people like to pay on project basis or as per the targets achieved.

Don't use either - submit by hand to the few directories that matter and optimize you pages by hand.

Using software for this stuff can lead you to bad places.

E-mailing high PR sites won't guarantee links, and will most likely make you seem like a spammer to webmasters. Plus, if the systems advocate link exchanges, it's leading you down the wrong path.

Social bookmark service
    Manual Directory submissions
    Parfumuri

For what by the way ? if you mean for high traffic and business then seo is impotant more then Programming , because if you have top quality site but you never done any seo for that site , how could you going to get some benefit from your site ?

both are very important so we can not ignore none of these

I think that SEO is much better than programming since if you have the knowledge of SEO then you can earn more fast as compared to programming..

actually both are important in their own way.. You cant start seo if you cant build a website, programming takes place.. For surfers to know your website, seo takes place and then those visitors will convert to possible consumers/traders..

There will always be a need for programmers. SEO is not needed now by websites that participate heavily in social networks for their traffic. Not that I think that SEO is going away anytime soon, I would definitely not plan a future at this point in time on just SEO. Maybe a degree in marketing with a emphasis on Internet marketing to include SEO........

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast